zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

I'm dying laughing right now. So tempted to buy them and give them to people without saying what they are - just let them try to figure it out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO you have my type of humour. When I saw it the first thing I thought was how hilarious it'd be to give them to 2 of my really close friends, knowing they wouldn't flip out in a bad way since we're constantly pranking each other. I'll put examples behind a spoiler since it's borderline NSFW

condoms scattered in gifts, naughty ~male parts~ shaped mints... (My friend went to Amsterdam recently and got me those mints in every flavour :lol:), and I gave one of them this as a Christmas card - ignore the soccer player she clipped with it, she joked that he was getting lonely and the card was the perfect companion:

...did @@ohsailor just (almost) enable us to buy butt chocolate?

• Like 5

I'm looking for an ulta code too! Posted a while back looking for one.

Still debating on whether or not I will use my code but if not, it's yours.

Still debating on whether or not I will use my code but if not, it's yours.

that would be great if you don't end up using it, thanks!

If anyone has a spare Ulta code that they won't be using, I'm looking for one as well! Usually I get all their mailers, but the post office has been terrible recently (it's been taking 2-3 weeks for me to even receive letters and small packages). Thank you!! :)

i think ulta may have fixed the double stack - i tried to use my mom's code just to check and i couldn't get it to work. anyone else had success?

that would be great if you don't end up using it, thanks!

Do you still need my code or are you using your moms code? Let me know. I've officially talked myself out of using mine.

Do you still need my code or are you using your moms code? Let me know. I've officially talked myself out of using mine.

yea, she is using hers, so if yours is still free ill take it

yea, she is using hers, so if yours is still free ill take it

pMing you

• Like 1

Sulwhasoo has a 10% off code WEAREBACK

I added the $400 cream to my cart in there were a lot of gift with purchases that I was able to add to my cart.

There are even more with $500 order. I will be good and pass but its so tempting. My husband and I are currently only working for ourselves and mainly through Etsy sales.

Am I allowed to ask what you sell?

i think ulta may have fixed the double stack - i tried to use my mom's code just to check and i couldn't get it to work. anyone else had success?

I havent, but I'm not on a reg computer, just my iPhone mostly. I thought I'd try after work tomorrow, using my desk top computer, but I have a thought....does anyone want to swap a mailer coupon with an email coupon code with me?

Also, I was only a little successful at my dumpster diving at the PO for extra Ulta codes, but as promised will go to the Ulta thread and gift codes in order of requests, but please let me know if you've snagged one via other offers so everyone who wants one can get at least one. I used one I received gifted to me via private PM, and I still have my mailed code, never got an email, and I think I have 4 extras. So if you were of the first 3-4 (have the flu, can't recall how many, I may even have 5) and you haven't gotten a code yourself, or claimed one via offer, then rest assured you've got a code coming.

• Like 1

I havent, but I'm not on a reg computer, just my iPhone mostly. I thought I'd try after work tomorrow, using my desk top computer, but I have a thought....does anyone want to swap a mailer coupon with an email coupon code with me?

Also, I was only a little successful at my dumpster diving at the PO for extra Ulta codes, but as promised will go to the Ulta thread and gift codes in order of requests, but please let me know if you've snagged one via other offers so everyone who wants one can get at least one. I used one I received gifted to me via private PM, and I still have my mailed code, never got an email, and I think I have 4 extras. So if you were of the first 3-4 (have the flu, can't recall how many, I may even have 5) and you haven't gotten a code yourself, or claimed one via offer, then rest assured you've got a code coming.

Will dumpster dive again tonight to see about getting more!! LOL!

I don't think they emailed codes out this time...

Am I allowed to ask what you sell?

Oh yes I'd love to know too!!

Will dumpster dive again tonight to see about getting more!! LOL!

Girrrrrl you crazy ;)

• Like 2

This may be a stretch but does anyone have a $10 Dermstore code that came in the Target Beauty Box?

You're allowed to say if people ask, just can't promote yourself (it's a pain in the butt, lol)

Do tell!

• Like 3

Speaking of the Target boxes.  I got the men's boxes x 3.  Those only had Target coupons.

Reminder - the coupon expires on 2/1. I think one was 20% if anyone needs the code. I think it was generic.

@@wadedl Your store has very cute stuff and I love the TealPoodle name! I'm drooling over those cutting board and pillows! If our friends ever get married that America pillow with the 2 hearts showing were they came from is perfection =)

• Like 1

@@wadedl Your store has very cute stuff and I love the TealPoodle name! I'm drooling over those cutting board and pillows! If our friends ever get married that America pillow with the 2 hearts showing were they came from is perfection =)

Thank you! We took forever deciding on the name. 

@@SaraP and @ I sent you a pm since I don't know if I am allowed to say.

I found it thanks to @@SaraP quoting the name :-) Very cute stuff! You guys should really reach out to media companies about your step and repeat skills. 

This may be a stretch but does anyone have a $10 Dermstore code that came in the Target Beauty Box?

I will check but I dont recall mine coming with one?

• Like 3

I found it thanks to @@SaraP quoting the name :-) Very cute stuff! You guys should really reach out to media companies about your step and repeat skills. 

I will check but I dont recall mine coming with one?

there should have been a little post card thing in the box with a code on one side, but easy to miss.

Google play has the Blake Sheldon album Bringing Back the Sunshine for free right now. I think that is his newest one. 

• Like 1