Starlooks May 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
Tomorrow is already the first day of May! What is everyone looking foward to in their May starbox?

All I want in life is a 3 shade blush compact (3B3!).

Or a brow kit.

Or more gem eye pencils.

Or some lip sugar.

Basically I want everything.
I like how you think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I second the blush (though I'm ok with any of their blushes,  I'd love the 3 shade compact). I have their brow palette from last year and love it. It's the only brow product I use! I only have one gem liner, so I'd love another!

I'd like a shadow brush of some sort, not picky on which one, it's just one of those things I can always use more of (and I love their sculpt & blush brush, so nice!, so any of their brushes would be nice).

I'd also like a regular lipstick of theirs in a non gold or orange shade. I have gotten two from them and  formula seems fine, I just never wear them enough to know because the colors aren't right for me. (flutter and lilu). I 'd love a pink shade (or a berry shade :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have all of them but Myth, Roseate, and Topaz.  Since we didn't get a blush this month, I'm going to hope for a cream blush in either French Connection or Mimosa!  And an eyeshadow brush.  And something new they don't currently have on their site!  I don't know exactly what I'm hoping for, but I want a *surprise*.  And no lip products, since I've received EIGHT of them in Starboxes since January.  Three glosses, four lipsticks, and a lip pencil.  No longwear lipsticks or Tenderglosses, but, still, eight in four months is ridiculous. 

I'm hoping for a good month-- this is my last month so I'm hoping for a good loyalty gift and box!

May Look is up!

http://looksbook.starlooks.com/#881

Am I getting my wish for the Fancy gem liner?

May13.jpg

Probably not. I don't think it's that vibrant, and it was in a past starbox. But a girl can dream.

So weird! This exact theme was something I think I posted about in one of these threads a while ago as wishful thinking. I'm going to have to poke around tonight and see if I can find that post.

Alright. . . Here's my guesses:

ETA: I can't figure out how to do spoilers. Help!!

[spoiler/]

Eyeliner- gel liner in Aurora or gem liner in Fancy (which would be weird because it was in a box already, but I love it!) or it could be just the eye liner in Exit To Eden too.

Bronzer- Maui (although I'm still hoping for a blush). I used to hate bronzes until Starlooks sent me one. They have a way of introducing me to things I don't try on my own. I loved the bronzer they sent last June.

And maybe mascara as the 3rd item?

I like everything I'm seeing so I think I'm really going to like this month.

[spoiler/]

I think it will be some type of eyeliner and a bronzer.  I do agree it most likely will be Aurora in the eyeliner and if bronzer, I would LOVE one of their split duo bronzers.  It also looks like she is using them for her eyeshadow as well.   I WANT A BRUSH.  Not a mascara!!

and please, don't hitchhike!!

Latest posts

Back