Hey there! :-) new to the board!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, welcome to MUT!!!

Really super glad to meet you, I love Israel and cruelty free products.

Don't be shy to get really involved in the forums.

Hi ! I'm 29 and I love cruelty-free products too, and am trying to just buy cruelty-free with regards to beauty and skin care products. I'm slowly moving into cruelty-free household products too, and one day I'll go vegetarian.

Welcome and I'm really glad you joined us! I hope you let us know what your cruelty-free beauty routine is!

Hi Miriam! Welcome to make-up talk. I know this is crazy…but what are cruelty-free products? Vaguely, I heard about this before but this time I want to really know about it.

hello there @@SophiaSmart, cruelty free is when animals are not contained or treated inhumanely.

for products, it is when they don't pump the animals full of poisons and chemicals that might be good for us but not for them, they test the products on animals to see whether the product/food is fit for human consumption/use.

it is really cruel and just, well, terribly inhumane. so many of them don't even see daylight, fell the grass beneath their feet/paws. so many die and or get disabled. they are counted as numbers or subjects.

so cruelty free food, products and things like that is when they way they go about testing, killing (for food) and containing is giving the animals freedom and are treated humanely.

so many videos are out there (you might not want to watch them) that show companies and labs testing animals and treating them so badly.

but, there are many petitions that can help stop this disgusting reality from happening. my mum does a lot of them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i hope this was a good run down for you.

Latest posts

Back