Salope

Nail Polish you're wearing right now?

I am looooooving OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. It's a very dark purple that looks almost black on. Kind of Goth & vampy and I love it.

What's everyone else wearing at the moment?

• Like 5

Im not wearing any but you just made me wanna paint my nails lol:icon_chee

• Like 2

i'm an natural finger nail girl. love them clean and short. now, my toes are another thing altogether!:icon_chee

sally hansen, forgot the color and too lazy to look up, its a brownish purplish kinda color. I love doing my nails. :icon_smil

When my nails are painted they are usually the french manicure. I love it! It looks good with my color & matches everything weither it be casual or dress :icon_wink

I got some DHC nail polish samples recently, and I'm really impressed. Minimal chipping, which is usually a big problem for me. (Still, I stick with light colors on my fingernails to hide the inevitable chips when they do come along.)

Presently, I am wearing Patti Labelle's nail color - Miss Thang.

It is a gorgeous purply cranberry color.

4 men complemented this color on nails. It is gorgeous of the toes also.

:clap

• Like 1

Chanel Rouge Noir...short square nails...I put it on Sunday and it still hasn't chipped or anything! I used OPI chip skip on the nails, then 2 coats. :icon_cool

I never wear nail polish on my fingers, only on my toes. My grandmother was a manicurist and she would always tell me how cheap and unkempt chipped nail polish looked. Ever since then I have had a complex about finger nail polish. Usually I just wear clear or nothing at all. Everytime I wear a color the alcohol and cleaning products I use daily eats it off.

Nothing. A friend gave me a half finished OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress though, and I'm wondering if maybe I'll get disciplined enough to try it out this weekend. I kind of prefer bare nails on myself, simply because I don't take the greatest care of my nails. (Nibble them, etc.)