Salope

Nail Polish you're wearing right now?

I'm wearing Essence Grey-t to Be Here. I adore this shade; it's a light, blue-leaning grey with a subtle pink shimmer. The shimmer is subtle, but densely packed. I didn't take a photo, though, because it chipped already.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

I REALLY REALLY wanted to try out my new OPI Polka.com and China Glaze's Frostbite, so I just created this crazy design that did not go as planned (check out my blog for more details!) but it morphed into this...which I'm on the fence about, I don't love it, or hate it...but it's...interesting. lol....so here we are! satisfied.gif

I think it looks fun. I especially like the ones where the glitter is near the tips.

Originally Posted by tasertag View Post

My Easter nails. A bit messy but I'm keeping them until Monday when I do a baseball Opening Day mani.

I like the matte pink. What is the name of it?

Originally Posted by Jessismith View Post

Happy Easter friends!! I hope you are enjoying family, friends and many blessings smile.gif

Happy Easter to you too!flowers.gif

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss View Post

OMG So pretty <3

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn View Post

Love this!

Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Love it!

Originally Posted by Illy Ema View Post

Beautifull!

Originally Posted by OiiO View Post

Love this! The color looks great on you :)

Thanks, ladies! I was very happy with my first experience with the new Hard Candy polish. I really wanted Cocoa S'mores, but I just got Nails Inc. Sugar House Lane from a blog sale, so I don't think I need both.

Originally Posted by FacesbySAM View Post

I'm wearing Avenue Maintain by Essie from their new spring collection.  I just did a blog post about using their polishes for the first time!  Love them!  Got a bunch of new colors and am looking forward to trying them all out.700

That looks great! I saw these newer ones at CVS and have been wanting them all. I feel like I must have a shade like this among the almost 300 bottles, though. icon_redface.gif

I like the matte pink. What is the name of it?
The pink is Zoya Shelby. I made it matte with the julep matte top coat.

Originally Posted by tasertag View Post

That blue is gorgeous. I hope my new Julep Ally is like that. Polka.com is on my wishlist.

Originally Posted by acostakk View Post

Very nice! I just picked up Polka.com. Feeling very inspired!

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn View Post

So fun!  That blue is intensely gorgeous.

Love that blue and the design too!

I love it! Plus, now you're all set for Paint Your Nails Blue for Autism Awareness Month. Bonus!

Thanks everyone! I had Sleepykat's compliment quoted on here too and I accidentally deleted it, and now I don't know how to re-quote it on here...but thank you too! lol

Originally Posted by kitnmitns View Post

Those has to be the cutest easter nails ever! Love them! bunny3.gif

Just loving your mani today smile.gif

7b.gif so pretty, I love the chicks!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

How cuuute! I love it!

Thank you!  I did the base and asked my boyfriend to do the eggs and chicks, that makes them extra special.  LOVE them! :-)

Thank you!  I did the base and asked my boyfriend to do the eggs and chicks, that makes them extra special.  LOVE them! :-)
Your BF??!! No way! That's tremendous!
Wet and Wild "I Need a Refesh-Mint" with a top coat of Hard Candy "Pixie Pink" 400
Really pretty!!

Your BF??!! No way! That's tremendous!

Really pretty!!

Thank you!  I am really glad he was willing to participate in my silliness :-)

Color Club More Amour. Just 2 coats to cover the discoloration I have from my orange polish (I got tired of red nails...they aren't really me). Annoyed that my nails are stained and my polish did that though because I used a base coat! Oh well. I've been doing a lot of brights and glitters lately, so I just wanted to tone it down for now. And for some reason the picture makes it look like there's way more on my pinkie than my pointer...but that's not actually the case. It's actually even coverage.

W

What a great guy! Really pretty!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns View Post

I wish my BF would do that for me! he's pretty good at it!

LL Easter nails :) Details on my blog ^^
Love the color scheme Gabi! Surprisingly, my nails are bare..lol. I was baking up a storm and figured I'd do them later tonight. No cutesy Easter mani for me, I'll probably pick a nice pastel scheme, but oh well.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

Love the color scheme Gabi! Surprisingly, my nails are bare..lol. I was baking up a storm and figured I'd do them later tonight. No cutesy Easter mani for me, I'll probably pick a nice pastel scheme, but oh well.

Thank you! Took me a while to figure out which colors to pick, because I have several pastels, I do love the result though :)