Salope

Nail Polish you're wearing right now?

I had naked nails for like two weeks because my nails were in bad shape peeling so I let them recover. Well I'm back and I did a hostess exclusive Jamberry wrap!

post-106833-0-10001800-1417038509_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Hard to photograph, but I'm wearing Polish Me Silly's Holy Shift. It is really pretty and is purple/copper duochrome with flashes of green once in a while. 

post-93023-0-66409400-1417044093_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Gelish You're So Sweet You're Giving Me A Toothache topped with June Bride on the ring finger. I love this color! My favorite Gelish light pink. :)

post-110420-0-98698000-1417151519_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I'm wearing Nails Inc Connaught Square today. (This was a total bargain, Nails Inc polishes have an RRP of £11, this came in a box with two other polishes for £5, yay!) It's so sparkly. 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kTWzTkD5ELs/T3fhpUkJyKI/AAAAAAAAAYo/eSbgTcntmpU/s1600/IMG_1230.JPG

(Another blog picture that somebody else did, I am too lazy and technologically challenged to even bother with trying to figure out how to get a picture from my husband's I Phone onto a forum.) 

I'm wearing Nails Inc Connaught Square today. (This was a total bargain, Nails Inc polishes have an RRP of £11, this came in a box with two other polishes for £5, yay!) It's so sparkly. 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kTWzTkD5ELs/T3fhpUkJyKI/AAAAAAAAAYo/eSbgTcntmpU/s1600/IMG_1230.JPG

(Another blog picture that somebody else did, I am too lazy and technologically challenged to even bother with trying to figure out how to get a picture from my husband's I Phone onto a forum.) 

Oooh, that is a neat polish! I like how the blue bits are gritty but seem a bit bigger than in Zoya's original PixieDusts. I wonder if it will be hard to take off. I don't suppose it matters that much if it's that interesting and fun to wear. Does it wear well like the PixieDusts?

Gelish You're So Sweet You're Giving Me A Toothache topped with June Bride on the ring finger. I love this color! My favorite Gelish light pink. :)

Cute combo! I'm always happy to see you post the gel polishes so I can see what they're like! It's a sweet pink; my mind is churning with nail art ideas with that as a base. It's one I don't have, but..  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Cute combo! I'm always happy to see you post the gel polishes so I can see what they're like! It's a sweet pink; my mind is churning with nail art ideas with that as a base. It's one I don't have, but..  :rolleyes:

It's hard for me to use normal polish now. I just love gel way too much! It doesn't turn a weird yellow color like Go Girl does. I might have a bad bottle but It's done it the 2 times I've used it :(

Oooh, that is a neat polish! I like how the blue bits are gritty but seem a bit bigger than in Zoya's original PixieDusts. I wonder if it will be hard to take off. I don't suppose it matters that much if it's that interesting and fun to wear. Does it wear well like the PixieDusts?

I've never tried those, so I can't say, but I applied it on Thursday night and now have major chipping on Sunday, so probably not, which is a shame because it's so sparkly! It is lovely, and I think my nail polish remover can handle it, I don't seem to find glitter that much of a hassle to get off. It is quite gritty, but I put a topcoat over it and I love the bigger purple glitters in it, they add a bit more interest and colour to it. :) 

I've never tried those, so I can't say, but I applied it on Thursday night and now have major chipping on Sunday, so probably not, which is a shame because it's so sparkly! It is lovely, and I think my nail polish remover can handle it, I don't seem to find glitter that much of a hassle to get off. It is quite gritty, but I put a topcoat over it and I love the bigger purple glitters in it, they add a bit more interest and colour to it. :)

Aww, too bad, but thanks for letting me know! Agreed, the purple does give it some fun interest.

Zoyas Yuna from my Secret Santaattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Thanks for posting this. Wow! It looks super dark in your photo; is that the reality in regular light, versus the mid-tone blue-green-grey that shows with really bright lighting of many blog photographers?

Edited by Monika1

Thanks for posting this. Wow! It looks super dark in your photo; is that the reality in regular light, versus the mid-tone blue-green-grey that shows with really bright lighting of many blog photographers?

It's definitely darker than most swatches I've seen but not quite as dark as in my photo (iPhones are not ideal at capturing polish nuance I'm discovering!)
  • Like 1

Fingerprints Queen For a Night

post-97102-0-94349400-1417660611_thumb.jpg

Followed by Julep Francis topped with Charming Charlie's Confetti in Her Hair

post-97102-0-30517400-1417660995_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

China Glaze - Call of the Wild

Love this rich dark chocolate / coffee bean color!

20141201_081336_zpsqr2tq497.jpg

So rich, and definitely brown; nice! And a super flattering colour for you. :)

Edited by Monika1

Fingerprints Queen For a Night

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Followed by Julep Francis topped with Charming Charlie's Confetti in Her Hair

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The second makes me ask - were you on vacation or are you just missing the summer? Wild! The first is lovely, and reminds me just a bit of Zoya's glass-flecks.

The second makes me ask - were you on vacation or are you just missing the summer? Wild! The first is lovely, and reminds me just a bit of Zoya's glass-flecks.

after two years of unemployment, I'm probably going back to work very soon. It's a fairly conservative environment. I'm going to have to be a bit more subdued in my manicures, at least for a while. Chalk it up to needing to work in as much bright stuff as possible :)

Edited by acostakk
  • Like 1

Posted this in Secret Santa nails reveal but it's too awesome not to share. Excuse my shorties!!!

ILNP Peace 2 coats over black

post-102193-0-69635800-1417669106_thumb.jpg

• Like 5