Need a Separate Eye Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The area under the eyes is the most delicate skin of the face. It gets easily affected with the bad health conditions. It sometimes gets affected due to environmental and bad sleep conditions. Do you really Need a Separate Eye Cream?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess everyone will have their own opinions on this, but when I got under eye puffiness that my regular skin cream couldn't fix, I began using Algenist eye renewal balm and it really helped. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I feel much better about the way my eyes look now.

I don't have any cream for my eyes, but have noticed that when I smile, I smile a lot, I get really bad smiley bags. Uggghh, so gross, and I struggle to get OK photos.

Are there cheap creams for this problem?

I don't have any cream for my eyes, but have noticed that when I smile, I smile a lot, I get really bad smiley bags. Uggghh, so gross, and I struggle to get OK photos.

Are there cheap creams for this problem?
You're young enough to wear those instant fixes like youthology or Instafix by Peter Thomas Roth. Both can leave undereye skin flaky though because the product stiffens and then cracks and flakes. It does work though and it's a temporary fix that would work for photographs.

Ohhh wow, sounds nice, I mean the part for quick fixes. Not so much the flaking and stuff. Lol

How do you think id look with flaky eyes? Not good haha. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The area under the eyes is the most delicate skin of the face. It gets easily affected with the bad health conditions. It sometimes gets affected due to environmental and bad sleep conditions.Do you really Need a Separate Eye Cream
definitely it is most sensitive skin part...  so we need to be serious about it.... 

I prefer natural remedies along with my beauty care products...

Last edited by a moderator:
Control Corrective has a good under eye cream. Mils has a vita c cream and it smells good enough to eat! I've used them both- but used the Mils one for a longer period of time. I liked them both enough to tell others about them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't use a separate eye cream, reading the ingredients of most compared to same brand of moisturizer there isn't enough difference to justify the price IMHO. I would suggest using an unscented moisturizer instead.

I have had separate eye creams and don't notice any difference from using those compared to my facial moisturizer. I actually just purchased Benifit's Total Moisture. (I think that's what it's called) It's pricey but has worked out really well for me.

Back