ScoutSays

Birchbox Shipping/OOS/Warehouse Issues

Just an update, I made an order on the 16th and they finally shipped it on the 22nd. The tracking says I will get it on Thursday, next week. Here's hoping they sent me a stellar pick two for the long wait. Heck, who am I kidding? I will be lucky to get my complete order with nothing missing. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Not sure if this is helpful, but I had some difficulty getting my GC codes to work, on my order. Eventually I figured out that the computer had added a space before and after the code, and after I deleted the spaces, the codes worked just fine. I didn't highlight spaces when I was copying, so I don't know why it was doing that.

Wow, they asked for it back? I guess it depends on what it was, but I am a little surprised.

It was the Izola 3oz flask, so I don't mind sending it back if I get the correct one. But my email to them wasn't even to request the correct one but to just bring it to their attention. Instead of asking what I wanted, they just responded to say they mailed the correct one and to return the wrong one.

I was wanting to be able to use my new flask this weekend but because I have to return this one, I can't. I would have just kept the wrong one to be able to have one to use. Oh well. Whatever. Still waiting for the right one to come in.

It was the Izola 3oz flask, so I don't mind sending it back if I get the correct one. But my email to them wasn't even to request the correct one but to just bring it to their attention. Instead of asking what I wanted, they just responded to say they mailed the correct one and to return the wrong one.

I was wanting to be able to use my new flask this weekend but because I have to return this one, I can't. I would have just kept the wrong one to be able to have one to use. Oh well. Whatever. Still waiting for the right one to come in.

Ohhhh, okay that makes sense. I was imagining them asking you to return a hairbrush or lip product. lol

Placed an order 8 days ago, finally just got an email this morning saying they shipped it (aka just created a shipping label, not actually shipped) but they are out of stock of men pick twos so they have me a 100 points.

I ordered a second birchbox subscription during the Kate Spade Saturday offer. My box and necklace were delivered yesterday somewhere in Oregon. I live in Maryland. I would really like my boxes. I emailed Birchbox and I'm waiting on a reply. 

I ordered a second birchbox subscription during the Kate Spade Saturday offer. My box and necklace were delivered yesterday somewhere in Oregon. I live in Maryland. I would really like my boxes. I emailed Birchbox and I'm waiting on a reply. 

They had issues with tracking numbers this month. So you should still get your box, there's just no way to track it. 

For my order I made last Friday with the Caudalie Favorites Set ... no shipping notice yet. I've called twice. Wednesday, Emily didn't have an answer, just that "it will ship soon," and Friday Jenna said she'd "put a rush on it because IT'S JUST SITTING THERE in our warehouse. There's really no reason it should take that long" and to e-mail her if I don't have a shipping e-mail by Monday night. Well, at least she tried to be helpful. I'd've been happy to wait on the pick-2 and the Chella Sharpener (I order these to bring it over $35 instead of tea) if they had shipped the whole order together.

For my order I made last Friday with the Caudalie Favorites Set ... no shipping notice yet. I've called twice. Wednesday, Emily didn't have an answer, just that "it will ship soon," and Friday Jenna said she'd "put a rush on it because IT'S JUST SITTING THERE in our warehouse. There's really no reason it should take that long" and to e-mail her if I don't have a shipping e-mail by Monday night. Well, at least she tried to be helpful. I'd've been happy to wait on the pick-2 and the Chella Sharpener (I order these to bring it over $35 instead of tea) if they had shipped the whole order together.

That's exactly what happened with my In Full Bloom box I ordered for my mom. A label was made and it just sat there. For a whole week. Until I finally harassed CS enough to get them to make the warehouse send it out. So much for that "free two day shipping" with ACES.

• Like 2

That's exactly what happened with my In Full Bloom box I ordered for my mom. A label was made and it just sat there. For a whole week. Until I finally harassed CS enough to get them to make the warehouse send it out. So much for that "free two day shipping" with ACES.

My pick-2 and Chella sharpener arrived on Wednesday via UPS free 2-day shipping. No shipping notice. I swear at checkout the website said free 2-day shipping for Aces, but my order confirmation says standard shipping. I'm betting I'll get a shipping notice--label created, not shipped--Tuesday after I call again.

My pick-2 and Chella sharpener arrived on Wednesday via UPS free 2-day shipping. No shipping notice. I swear at checkout the website said free 2-day shipping for Aces, but my order confirmation says standard shipping. I'm betting I'll get a shipping notice--label created, not shipped--Tuesday after I call again.

Mine definitely did according to my order summary:

I wish I had made a bigger stink about it not being 2 days shipping like it said it was, but at the time I didn't actually realize that ACES was 2-day shipping, I just thought it was free regular shipping.

Discount (VIP Free Shipping, 20% Off For You - Mobile Only, MOBILE20)

Edited by kawaiimeows

Actually, I take that back, ACES is free 2-day shipping on orders of $100 or more. However, my friend who is also ACES placed an order for the same in full bloom box as me, and nothing else, on the same day, and got free 2 day shipping for some reason.

Edited by kawaiimeows
  • Like 1

Here is my first post and it is a major Birchbox beef. I was one of the 70,000 boxes (according to the CS rep) that did not ship out before the 10th. After calling on the 12th, I received a follow up email that stated I would receive 100 points and another email that said my box shipped on the 12th as well.

I am in Alaska, and I got my first box last month, granted it had a perfume sample and a nailpolish in it, but it still took somewhere between 4 and 5 weeks for me to receive it.

So.... tracking has not been working all this week and when I checked on Saturday, this is what I saw:

5/16/2014 06:38 AM Congratulations, your Birchbox has been born! Mount Juliet, TN 37122

Really? The darn thing had not even shipped yet? I shot them off an email and am still waiting for a reply. I told them I did not appreciate being misled. My box this month does not contain anything hazardous either. I am wondering if I will receive it in mid June at this point, due to the experience of the last arrival.

So.. my question at the moment is this: Even if I have not received my box by the time the review period is up, will I be able to write reviews for the points? I certainly am going to try. I am not, however, going to be spending these points anytime soon until this warehouse issue is solved.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with the monthly box? Just curious and I will update once I do hear back from CS.

It'll have been 8 days tomorrow since I've placed my order so I'm going to call again and see if they have any updates for me. I called earlier this week and they said that nothing in my order was OOS so hopefully nothing will magically be OOS tomorrow. 

Here is my first post and it is a major Birchbox beef. I was one of the 70,000 boxes (according to the CS rep) that did not ship out before the 10th. After calling on the 12th, I received a follow up email that stated I would receive 100 points and another email that said my box shipped on the 12th as well.

I am in Alaska, and I got my first box last month, granted it had a perfume sample and a nailpolish in it, but it still took somewhere between 4 and 5 weeks for me to receive it.

So.... tracking has not been working all this week and when I checked on Saturday, this is what I saw:

5/16/2014 06:38 AM Congratulations, your Birchbox has been born! Mount Juliet, TN 37122

Really? The darn thing had not even shipped yet? I shot them off an email and am still waiting for a reply. I told them I did not appreciate being misled. My box this month does not contain anything hazardous either. I am wondering if I will receive it in mid June at this point, due to the experience of the last arrival.

So.. my question at the moment is this: Even if I have not received my box by the time the review period is up, will I be able to write reviews for the points? I certainly am going to try. I am not, however, going to be spending these points anytime soon until this warehouse issue is solved.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with the monthly box? Just curious and I will update once I do hear back from CS.

Sounds like they created the label on the 12th but it didn't actually get picked up until the 16th. I have two boxes that still aren't here and I received points for them being late, and my boxes have finally gone somewhere other than TN, but it's been over a week. You can always write the reviews and select the option that you have not tried the sample and are not planning to purchase. I do this every month right away just so I don't forget about them later. They're having a ton of shipping and warehouse issues last month that carried into this month, and so far it's not looking like it will let up soon.

Edited by Kelly Silva
  • Like 1

They're having a ton of shipping and warehouse issues last month that carried into this month, and so far it's not looking like it will let up soon.

I think it is letting up a little bit - my full size orders seem to be shipping out a little more quickly, anyway. The last one, I think I only waited 3 days for it to ship instead of over a week.....Let's hope it's a sign of better things to come!

• Like 2

I think it is letting up a little bit - my full size orders seem to be shipping out a little more quickly, anyway. The last one, I think I only waited 3 days for it to ship instead of over a week.....Let's hope it's a sign of better things to come!

I hope so too! I just thought maybe this month the regular monthly boxes would ship on time, and nope they didn't. So I just hope June is when everything will be on track again.

My full sized order shipped late, didn't produce a shipping notice when it did ship, AND they left my mystery pack out.. not a single point of course. :P Guess I'll just cash out what I have and take a hike for real then!

Just checked tracking.

5/19 In Transit from Fisher, IN

5/16 Received in Fishers, IN

5/10 Tracking label created in Mount Juliet, TN

Nine days. Ridiculous

Edited by jbrookeb

Update on my order placed on 5/10. 

Here's what I ordered: 

brrasVl.jpg

The Keims and the Feed 5 bracelet shipped together and arrived today via USPS Priority, but I never received an email with a tracking number. Sadly, when it arrived... the Keims had leaked all over the inside of the box. Thankfully the bracelet was fine since it was in a plastic sleeve. I called and Birchbox CS made it right immediately :D Not only did they give me 100 points, they're also sending a replacement of the Keims. 

CS also told me that the Madison Reed and mystery sample pack should be shipping out soon. They're in the warehouse but haven't been packed yet or whatever. I think this means that the warehouse move fiasco might be doing down. :)

I am still tracking my original box, and have no tracking on the replacement box yet...

5/19/2014 02:53 PM Shipment Shipped Fishers, IN 46037

5/19/2014 07:21 AM In transit Fishers, IN 46037

5/17/2014 04:42 AM Package Scan Fishers, IN 46037

5/16/2014 11:08 AM Arrived at Shipping Facility ATLANTA, GA 30349-3623

5/8/2014 11:39 PM Electronic Shipping Info Received Mount Juliet, TN 37122

Edited by ScoutSays

so my account that shipped late this month weird maybe getting 2 boxes???!?!?!?

on the 13th i got a tracking number and tracked it and it had gotten to indiana by the 16th

and i got a box in the mail today

but on the 16th i randomly got a new tracking number and it still says this

5/16/2014 06:39 AM Your package has been prepared, and it's got your name written all over it.

Mount Juliet, TN 37122

so i dont know if this is supposed to be for someone else's account or if im somehow getting 2 lol

i wont complain about getting an extra >:op

Sounds like they created the label on the 12th but it didn't actually get picked up until the 16th. I have two boxes that still aren't here and I received points for them being late, and my boxes have finally gone somewhere other than TN, but it's been over a week. You can always write the reviews and select the option that you have not tried the sample and are not planning to purchase. I do this every month right away just so I don't forget about them later. They're having a ton of shipping and warehouse issues last month that carried into this month, and so far it's not looking like it will let up soon.

I heard back from them today and they never answered my question, just told me I got 100 points for it being shipped late. I just know if I had not shipped on the day I said I was going to, when I was running my Ebay store, I would have been raked over the coals for it. Thank you so much for letting me know that you actually can write the reviews even if you have not received the products yet. It seemed like last month they used two different shipping services, but from the tracking today it is showing Usps. I am still wondering if it has to go to New Jersey though, before it hits Indiana, then Nevada , then Washington state again. I hope for all their customers' sakes that they resolve this warehouse issue soon. It looks like I just signed up at an inopportune time.

So I sent a message on fb after getting zero response to my email sent LAST MONDAY.

"Thanks for following up! Again, I am so sorry for all of the trouble.

I do see that this order #redacted has not shipped yet. I am thinking that this might be due to your address. I think the system is having trouble recognizing it:

(Redacted)

is this correct?

As for the In Full Bloom box, I am so sorry but we don't have replacements to ship you. However, for the trouble, I have added 150 points to your account. This is equal to $15 of store credit.

Best,

Gina"

My response: "The address is correct, I put both my physical address and PO box because of other order issues with BB recently. I just want to cancel the order. My card was charged May 2 and to have zero communication from BB is unacceptable. I would like a refund of the 200 points I spent plus the $9.58 that was charged to my card 17 days ago.

Thank you for the info on the damaged item. I don't understand why in the world I got an email on 5/6 saying that it was delayed and would be shipping shortly and now there is no replacement at all, but I'm so tired of it I'm just glad to get an honest answer.

Please let me know about the cancellation of the 5/1 order and when I can expect my refund.

Thanks."

This order was placed May 1 and they charged my card May 2. This address crap is bs because I've had orders come to the damn address since 5/1, INCLUDING THE PICK TWO FROM THIS ORDER!!!! I now have over $100 in points but I am so done with BB it's not even funny. I'm cashing them out for gift cards and will give them for gifts. To people I don't like much. Lol! I cancelled both of my boxes too. I have enough stuff and this has gotten to be too ridiculous.

• Like 2

@@knightsgirl So sorry you're having to deal with this frustration! Seriously - I shop online almost exclusively and have never encountered such crap shipping and lame excuses before!

And yes, I totally agree w you, @@invisiblegirl . Any eBay seller worth their salt knows to ship ASAP, so why doesn't a big company like Birchbox follow suit? I've received orders from China faster than BB has managed to even get some shipped!

Edited by jbrookeb
  • Like 1

I asked the birchbox cs rep what my tracking number is for my necklace and if it will ship separately. She gave me the number to my box, but on here some people are getting separate tracking numbers for their necklace. Omg I feel like banging my head against the wall out of frustration with their cs and warehouse.

@@knightsgirl So sorry you're having to deal with this frustration! Seriously - I shop online almost exclusively and have never encountered such crap shipping and lame excuses before!

And yes, I totally agree w you, @@invisiblegirl . Any eBay seller worth their salt knows to ship ASAP, so why doesn't a big company like Birchbox follow suit? I've received orders from China faster than BB has managed to even get some shipped!

If Birchbox had a feedback system like Ebay, there would be more negatives than positives, of that I am sure. I will likely only do this box another few months, rack up enough points to get a few things, then cancel. I do not need the frustration from a company that cannot deliver what they promise, and starts acting sketchy.