• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

chelsealynn's Midsummer Night Dreamlist

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Fairy Godmother.  Thank you in advance for spending your time thinking about me and taking the time to get to know me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So first a little bit about me.  I am 23.  I'm a nurse and I work overnight.  I usually don't wear makeup to work (except something on my lips).  I love wearing eye makeup and blush on my days off.  I have three cats.  I am obsessed with Hello Kitty.  My favorite colors I would say are gray and light blue.  l am really easy to please so don't stress about trying to pick anything out for me.  I'm okay with dupes of higher end brand with lower end brands.  I'd love to try any of your favorite products or something you think I might like.  I'm really open to trying anything.  I'm interested in anything handmade or creative. I'd also love something that is local to you. I love nail polish, makeup, perfume, hair products, skin care, hand lotion, candy, snacks, home goods and candles.  I like a variety of different scents; I love honey, rose, vanilla, and lavender.  I also like patchouli and sandalwood.  I enjoy floral, fresh, and earthy scents.  I really like everything so feel free to stray from makeup/hair/nails.  I'll be happy with anything!

These are some products  I've had my eye on but have not purchased yet.  Please don't feel like you need to buy me any of these specific products.  They are just to give you an idea of some products that are of interest to me.

butter London Jasper

butter London Bossy Boots

Zoya Dillon

Zoya Anchor Base Coat

Zoya Armor Top Coat

OCC Lip Tars (have never tried any but want to)

UD Revolution Lipsticks (I have obsessed and turn on and love them)

Bumble and Bumble products (have never tried any but want to)

Tocca Hand Creams (have never tried any but want to)

Face Oils (have never tried any but want to)

Hair Oils

Lush Shampoo Bar in Karma Komba

Lush products - I love just about Lush anything! 

Tea - I like to drink tea before work.  I like green and black tea and flavored tea as well.

Adding this just in case!  Some items from my Birchbox favorites:

Illume Oversized Matches, Feed 5 Tassel Bracelet, Birchbox Arrow Studs, Shashi Lilu Bracelet, French Bull Flex Cutting Mat, Votivo Candle Travel Tin (any scent), and Baggu Bags.

Thank you for looking, I know I'll love whatever you send me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Back