Taleez

Memebox: Product reviews

Just a quick head up on the slimming cream in hair and body 2, the label young shocking holijuki cream. It actually burns! Im not sure if this is supposed to be the intended effect...But whatever it is, feels like my body is burning. Not sure I like this sensation much.

tbh i might patch test before using this as i react to some creams.

AAAAH it happened :o sooo creepy xD

my feet are starting to peel now - not in the dramatic fashion that you see on blogs, but it is happening.  I took a good foot scrub to them this morning and that helped

• Like 2

my feet are starting to peel now - not in the dramatic fashion that you see on blogs, but it is happening.  I took a good foot scrub to them this morning and that helped

I had the same reaction, I peeled but not crazily.

• Like 1

I just let it be for a while :)

I just let it be for a while :)

it has been over a week!! I must have really "horny" feet - lol

I don't wear socks right now - too hot. Perhaps I should, huh?

it has been over a week!! I must have really "horny" feet - lolI don't wear socks right now - too hot. Perhaps I should, huh?

Either wear the socks or get dead skin everywhere.

Not sure which would be worse this time of year.

it has been over a week!! I must have really "horny" feet - lol

I don't wear socks right now - too hot. Perhaps I should, huh?

hahah xD hmm maybe you you should soak them for a while and scrub them again... are make a nice walk outside on bare feet :D

I oiled them up and put on some socks. Before I go to bed, I will give them a good scrub. I am in love with Lather's Peppermint & Eucalyptus Pumice foaming foot scrub

• Like 1

My feet are starting to peel! It's only been 3 days. Nothing dramatic yet, but it's happening.

I have the footcare box coming and I'm hoping for the peeling mask. But it feels like it'll be forever until I get the box and I don't know for sure if they'll be included and I'm feeling the peer pressure with everyone talking about them sooooo I bought some off amazon anyways :P

I'm getting the etude house ones and I can't wait to try them.

• Like 3

After the whole peeling process is done, scrub it down to remove the excess "scales" and slab on thick body butter all over your feet. Wear a nice thick pair of cotton socks--- your feet will look amazing in the morning! Tried and tested~

And @@biancardi, I want eucalyptus, mint stuff too! I love them all. Even the color mint. Aww..

• Like 1

ugh, my feet are finally peeling!! Note to myself - next time I want to do a foot peeling mask, do it in the fall and winter, where I will wear shoes and socks.

I will have to dig out some closed shoes for this week, because it is disgusting!!

but it is working!! yeah. Just took 9 days to really kick in.

ugh, my feet are finally peeling!! Note to myself - next time I want to do a foot peeling mask, do it in the fall and winter, where I will wear shoes and socks.I will have to dig out some closed shoes for this week, because it is disgusting!!but it is working!! yeah. Just took 9 days to really kick in.

Lol, told you. Sorry about having to wear socks in the summer though.

why aren't we supposed to pick? My feet are itching too!

Because you can pick off too much skin and that will hurt.

@Theblondeangel remember we were talking about the volcanic clay mask? I tried the claypatra from box #12 today. It felt quite good! Almost like the super (innisfree) one with granules for light exfoliation. Unfortunately the tub is so small, its probably only enough for 4-5 uses...  :( 

• Like 2

Did anyone else buy the Kocostar Pore Care Brush? I bought it and I've used it. The bristles just seem to stick together when wet and don't give much scrubbing action. Am I doing it wrong? I bought the hair therapy mask and loved it!!

@Theblondeangel remember we were talking about the volcanic clay mask? I tried the claypatra from box #12 today. It felt quite good! Almost like the super (innisfree) one with granules for light exfoliation. Unfortunately the tub is so small, its probably only enough for 4-5 uses...  :(

Then you need to enjoy double :) can't you buy it elsewhere?

Did anyone else buy the Kocostar Pore Care Brush? I bought it and I've used it. The bristles just seem to stick together when wet and don't give much scrubbing action. Am I doing it wrong? I bought the hair therapy mask and loved it!!

I don't think it's really meant for scrubbing.. I think it is just like another kind of cleansing brush. (I have a similar looking one at horen and ys it kind of sticks together but not that much. just apply your daily cleanser and move in circles it should get your face clean but it's not really a scrubbing tool. It has probably soft and tiny hairs and those will help to clean your pores more.

Sorry if my english is bad:)

I don't think it's really meant for scrubbing.. I think it is just like another kind of cleansing brush. (I have a similar looking one at horen and ys it kind of sticks together but not that much. just apply your daily cleanser and move in circles it should get your face clean but it's not really a scrubbing tool. It has probably soft and tiny hairs and those will help to clean your pores more.

Sorry if my english is bad:)

Your English is fine. I guess I was expecting more of an exfoliating effect. The bristles just kind of clump together when wet.

• Like 1

Your English is fine. I guess I was expecting more of an exfoliating effect. The bristles just kind of clump together when wet.

it does take very long to dry and rinse very well btw :)