Best Popsugar box ever and favourite products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have only suscribed for three months but I definitely think April was a good month. Hated february.

Best item for me was the eye palette, worse item had to be those february candied hearts and the dial body wash.

I am curious to hear from people who have been on it for awhile. 

I just finished a year sub...trying to hold back from subbing for May because I am hoping I can trade for whatever I really want from the box. We'll see how that goes...

So far my favorites have been:

Jewelry - Gorjana Open Circle Necklace - August 2013. I wear this a lot.

Accessory - Zuma Scarf - June 2013

Snack - Cookie Chips - July 2013 (although the snack mix from April 2014 is a close second)

Home Item - Blue Avacado Eco Shopper - April 2014

Beauty Product - Too Faced palette - April 2014 (Beauty Blender from May 2013 is a close second)

Items I wish I had been subbed for:

Bodum mugs

Brokedown spa wrap

Based on my fav items, I would say April 2014 was the best month for me...really glad I got 2 boxes.

September 2012 is usually considered the best box ever, though I didn't get it. Of the boxes I've received, I think April 2014 was the best curated and September 2013 was my personal favourite. 

Favourites

Jewellery: Charm bracelet (December 2013; replaced the chain but wear the charm often)

Food: Pipcorn (January 2014)

Home: Barr co diffuser (September 2013) 

Cosmetics: Too Faced palette (April 2014)

Skincare: Lulah body wash (August 2013)

Accessory: Zuma scarf (June 2013; bought on ebay & then subscribed)

Book: I Can't Cook Book (October 2013; I can make french toast now!)

Honourable mentions:

Elephant ring holder (March 2014)

Bentgo box (August 2013; still using it a lot)

Wet Brush (October 2013; use it every day)

Modelco lip duo (February 2014; perfect shade for me)

Snapea Crisps (March 2014; I buy these all the time now)

I've yet to receive anything I really hated. The items I dislike are more things I can't use, like the April snack mix (I don't eat nuts) or the November wine tote (I don't drink alcohol). 

I think August 2013 or September 2013 have been my favorite boxes.  January 2013 was my first box and I was excited when I got it but I barely used anything from it so that's probably my least favorite (the epicuren lip balm is super nice though).  For my favorite items:

Home: Barr Diffuser (Sept 2013)

Jewelry: Gorgana Open Circle Necklace (Aug 2013)

Skincare: Supergoop Serum (July 2013)

Food: Cookie Chips (July 2013)

Makeup: Too Faced Eye shadow Palette (Apr 2014)

Fragrance: Kai Perfume Oil (Apr 2013)

My favorites so far:

Jewelry: Lula Frost Bracelet- I like silver jewelry and not gold, so this is a sparse category for me. However, I love this bracelet. I actually thought I wouldn't like it at all, but I wear it at least once a week.

Food: Snapea Crisps - I actually got these in a different box first, I think Love With Food, and thought they'd be awful. But they turned out to be surprisingly tasty.

Home: Corkatoo Corkscrew - SO cute!

Beauty: Kai Perfume Oil

From the Limited Edition boxes, I love the House of Harlow sunglasses (traded my gold pair for a gray pair) and the Tokyo Milk body soufflé.

Last edited by a moderator:
some of my favorites: 

Alora Diffuser

Baggu bag

Baublebar Elephant Ring Holder

Epicuren After Bath Moisturizer

Hannah Max  Crunchy Cookie Chips

Letterpress Thank You Cards

Red Flower Candle

I've been subbing since June. I missed the Women's summer box and the Neiman Marcus box but have gotten every other one. I've used all of these items regularly. I loved most of the snacks too, minus the apple crisps things or nature box anything.

Favorites:

Proof Sunglasses (men's summer box 2013)

Swell Waterbottle (men's summer box 2013)

Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair/cc creams (June 2013)

King Cube Tray (July 2013)

Baublebar Rose Gold Chain (July 2013)

Super goop (July 2013)

Rachel Zoe Knot Ring (Fall 2013)

Goldfaden MD Scrub (Fall 2013)

Cynthia Vincent Bag (Fall 2013)

Wet Brush (October 2013)

Jane Tran Bobby Pins (October 2013)

Michael Stars Scarf (November 2013)

Pine Soap (November 2013)

Tokyo Milk Lotion (Holiday 2013)

Wink Lashes (Holiday 2014)

Malin & Goetz Cleanser (January 2014)

Juice Generation Book (January 2014)

Brokedown Scarf (March 2014)

Too Faced Pallet (April 2014)

Blue Avocado Shopper (April 2014)

Cellular Lifting Moisture Spray (Resort 2014)

Santigold Eyeliner (Resort 2014)

Sisco Berluti Arm Stack (Resort 2014)

Perfume (May 2014)

Infuser Waterbottle (May 2014)

I've been getting PS since box 1 which was almost 2 years ago. I really think it's the best sub out there. I went through a stage where I was getting a gazillion subs every month, now I'm done to PS and LMdb - of course a random one is thrown in there now & then. If you look around my house, PS stuff is EVERYWHERE!!

My fav items to date:

Swell water bottle- I'm truly amazed how cold it keeps my water

House of Harlow Lindsey Sunglasses- I have a bunch of super expensive sunglasses- Chanel, Gucci, etc & for some reason I always grab for these ones

RGB polish in doll - perfect nude for my fair complexion

LMdB kaleidoscope- I'm crazy obsessed with this brand.

Best food- pipcorn was amazing!!

I really love the Baublebar Elephant ring holder, every scarf (I am so sad I missed out on the first Brokedown one!), and Wet Brush. There actually haven't been many things I haven't liked, but those are probably my favorites.

I am so sad I missed the Bentgo box, and I really need to buy one!

I only started subscribing to Popsugar in December (2013). 

My favorites so far:

Pipcorn Truffle Mini Popcorn

Nature’s Bakery All Natural Strawberry Fig Bars

Brokedown Blue Ikat Scarf

Baublebar Elephant Ring Tree

Run The World Graphic Image Pocket Notes

Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap

Blue Avocado Shopper Reusable Bag

Basically April (2014) was my favorite and I wish I had bought two! (I did end up trading for more of the items) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have only gotten 3 boxes so far. Subbed in June. I can't believe I missed the too faced pallet by only 2 months. My faves have been the Turkish towel (June 2014), the Michael stars beach hat (July 2014), the lollies hair bands (June 2014), paddywax candle (august 2014), and Sachajuan lotion (June 2014). June has been my fav. so far and august was my least fav.

Pretty much every box with a scarf. Also loved the Caldrea hand soap, Lollia body wash, Kendra Scott earrings and Too Faced palette. :)

Have not used anything from the July box so that can tell you my least favorite. I was thoroughly unimpressed with June too. :)

I've been subbed since the first box too and I use everything from the boxes. My favorite item was the Bodum mugs.

I wore the octagon Heather Belle necklace yesterday, I have the Caldrea hand soap at my kitchen sink and it's about to run out, I use the blue avocado bag weekly, the Graphic notebook is used for my grocery shopping lists, I've been using the clear bag from last years summer LE box every time we go to the beach, I still use the Brokedown wrap when my regular robe is in the hamper, I'm pretty sure the Hanky Panky thong is still in my undies drawer. I literally have Popsugar stuff all over my house at this point.

My favorite item was the House of Harlow Lynn aviators...and mine just broke so if anyone has a pair pm me to trade!

Back