hello! Just signed up :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am new on here and I love make up and am obsessed with it like most girls are on this website :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My favourite make up brands are : Sleek, NYX, and sometimes Mac :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha I just hope that I can make some new friends on here, because sometimes I just feel really lonely. I hope that will happen as there are many people on here that share the same interest :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I also just started a youtube channel if you guys would like to check it out. It will be mainly about make up, but also lots of other stuff :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    My username is : TooFacedGirl   and the link to my channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqnl24e-wVBYjoOgoSnlB4g

Thank you so much for reading if you did :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

xoxo

Hello!!!

I did read it and I loved your intro. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes, I find I get really lonely too, even though I have some friends on here.

Welcome to makeup talk!!!!! Its so awesome to have another member to get to know and learn with as well as learn from. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't wait to check out your channel, it sounds just like what I would love to look at right now.

The people on here are very warm and welcoming, so of you have ANY questions or just want to chat, we/I am here. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Don't be shy to get involved in the four,s,

See you around. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back