Urban Decay Summer 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacehtpuekam

Malicious Meanie Pants
Reaction score
This was just posted to Urban Decay's Facebook page..

Something BIG is coming UDers! You know we love to tease...

Any thoughts?  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm guessing more Naked! I can't think why they would use that typeface and the term "skinny dipping" otherwise. Maybe something water-based?

Naked 4?  I'd love to see them come out with another colors palette but since Electric is still pretty new.. I don't see it happening :/

I would love a cool toned blue naked palette!!! I know a lot of people are done with the Nakeds, but if its different enough like naked 3 being Rose shades then I'm in!!!! Waterproof shadow would be cool too!

Hoping that it is something fun and colorful although for some reason the hints makes me think of mascara immediately. I personally am totally over the Naked concept and think they need to move on to something new.

Not the summer collection, but: We're about a year and a half from their 20th anniversary. I'm really, *really* hoping for a flashback set consisting of their entire original line, but with better bottles for the nail polish.

Back to the summer: Whst would blue neutrals look like? I'm trying to figure that out and drawing a blank.

Agreed. Those are old news, why are they making a big deal about it and what does it have to do with skinny dipping?

I'm interested in trying the BB creams, but they do look like they'd be good for liquid contouring/highlighting.  I like my BB creams to have a little color for coverage :/

The compacts are nice though, I suppose.  I've been thinking about picking one up.

From their IG:

gI5X1sd.jpg

I don't know why I can't get excited about a body BB cream. I've heard good things about the Jergens one but I just can't manage the desire to try it.

Oh I can't wait to see your birthday haul. You always have some amazing goodies.

Back