Sampling Monave

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I 'd like to try out Monave , but they sampling possibility seems to be very limited, and expensive compare to other MMU brands. Since I am in Canada shipping cost can be quite expensive too, so if it is possible I want to avoid multiple orders. 

I emailed the company asking about the sampling procedure, but so far no answer, and I am sure many of you nice ladies around here  sampled monave before.  I am interested in both type of powder foundation  , eye shadow color, blush colors and the cream and the liquid foundation. 

The website has this $10 sample kit, which  contains 4 loose mineral foundation color. These kits come with the predefined color combination. The colors I'd like to try are in different sample kits. ( Kerrie and Caroline  from the light-medium  yellow kit, and the Ashlie and Clarie from the light-medium pink kit)

The website states that if I buy a $10 samle kit, I get 6 eye shadow/blush/ setting powder sample of my choice. 

However it is unclear that I get the extra 6 sample  for EVERY sample kit I order , or I get just 6 color regardless how many sample kit I order?

Also the website doesn't say , and which type foundation  is the sample.Can I choose the concealer foundation for my sample kit? Or the sample is  always the regular loose  foundation?

Alternatively i can order sample from any foundation , but it is $2.5 PER COLOR with no extras. That is quite expensive for a sample. If I order the 4 colors i am interested in, that $10 anfd I won't get any eye shadow or blush color with it. I can order those separately, they are $1 each, again quite pricey.

I also checked the cream and the liquid foundation, but they are $8.5 PER COLOR for the sample. Is there any sample kit with multiple color for the liquid  and cream foundation?

I have been wearing MMU for years and I wanted to try Monave for a long time, but every time I considered it , the sample price deterred me. I do not mind their price for the full size foundation and colors , but spending so much money on samples , which may not be a good color match for me is annoying. 

Anyway please give me advice of sampling Monave.

I knew the shipping will be pricey, but this is insane. I have 2 sample kit in my cart, and the  shipping to Canada is $30! This is insane, the whole thing fit into a tiny regular envelope.

Back