Loyalty Reward Talk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelli

I'm Not Bill Gates, I'm Not Paris Hilton
Reaction score
I thought maybe we could have a separate thread to talk about anything to do with the loyalty rewards.

Do we think it will always be a code? Are you making plans for what you would buy if we get a code? If so, what is on your list? Would you rather have a code or another random box of items?

Pretty much just anything to do with the loyalty program.

I'm trying not to get ahead of myself and have a purchase in mind for a code, only to be a bit bummed if it is a random box of goodies (I still can't believe how much complaining there was about the code on their FB. I definitely want a code over another box)...that being said, I totally have a bunch of ideas of what I might get LOL.

I think I would get the November box (Want.That.Brush! and I like the colors of the palette and love the color of the liner) and then a lip liner or lip gloss. The colors I was thinking of for the liner are Risky Me or Glory. As for the gloss, I'd probably go with Saucy or XXX.

I decided on this weeks ago!

• Tendergloss in Sugar Lips
  • Kohl liner in Perplexity
  • Cream blush in either Mimosa or French Connection

I should line up backup options in case something turns out to be in an upcoming box, though.

I decided on this weeks ago!

• Tendergloss in Sugar Lips
  • Kohl liner in Perplexity
  • Cream blush in either Mimosa or French Connection

I should line up backup options in case something turns out to be in an upcoming box, though.
All nice choices! That looks like a great color of tendergloss.  Is Perplexity a brown? I tried looking at the pics on their site and I am having a hard time noticing color differences of those (anyone else think they REALLY need better photos/swatches of their products?!?!?!)

Seeing your list made me think about eyeliners and how I had been wanting another gem liner lol

All nice choices! That looks like a great color of tendergloss.  Is Perplexity a brown? I tried looking at the pics on their site and I am having a hard time noticing color differences of those (anyone else think they REALLY need better photos/swatches of their products?!?!?!)

Seeing your list made me think about eyeliners and how I had been wanting another gem liner lol
I think it is.  That's why I picked it, but, yeah, their product photos leave a *lot* to be desired.  I might get Riddle instead.  Basically, I want to try their kohl liners, and I do not wear black liner, plus I'm on a brown liner kick this season, so that narrows my choices down.  I might dump the liner even if it isn't set for an upcoming box, though, because I have nine UD liners (the Ocho Loco 2 set plus an additional ninth liner) on the way, and I think four of those are brown, plus I got a double-ended brown/champagne Vincent Longo liner in a swap today, so I should be set as far as brown liner goes.  I don't need many shades of brown liner, but things just worked out this way.

what is a loyalty gift? I'm only gonna be on my third or fourth box.

@@Taleez if you started your sub in Feb (and got the Feb box), you will get a loyalty gift this month.  It is every 3 months starting with December.    Feb's loyalty gift was a $35.00 coupon to be used in their store.

I don't know!!  If we get the code, they did state that they were releasing new products, so I might want to check those out first.  I already got the past boxes I wanted and in Feb/March, I went on a huge spree at starlooks, so I am caught up on products for the most part.

one thing I am interested in is their brow product and I will probably pick another tendergloss - which reminds me - for those who have tenderglosses, I started a thread for us!  Please post the ones you have and swatch them!  Swatches on starlooks are AWFUL, so it is nice to have "real" pictures.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131716-tendergloss-swatches/

Last edited by a moderator:
@@Taleez if you started your sub in Feb (and got the Feb box), you will get a loyalty gift this month.  It is every 3 months starting with December.    Feb's loyalty gift was a $35.00 coupon to be used in their store.

I don't know!!  If we get the code, they did state that they were releasing new products, so I might want to check those out first.  I already got the past boxes I wanted and in Feb/March, I went on a huge spree at starlooks, so I am caught up on products for the most part.

one thing I am interested in is their brow product and I will probably pick another tendergloss - which reminds me - for those who have tenderglosses, I started a thread for us!  Please post the ones you have and swatch them!  Swatches on starlooks are AWFUL, so it is nice to have "real" pictures.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131716-tendergloss-swatches/
I started my sub in March, someone else on the forum told me I would get a loyalty gift this month...is that true?

I started my sub in March, someone else on the forum told me I would get a loyalty gift this month...is that true?
I think you will. The first one was for people subbed Dec, Jan & Feb, so this one you would need to have been subscribed March, April & May. So as long as your first box was March's you should get a loyalty reward.

@Kelli  that is correct!  I goofed on my post - way too early in the morning for me!!

I was looking at the Starlooks site and saw the Mother's Day lip sets for $25, so if we get a code, I am contemplating getting one of those (probably the 'Pink' set) instead of the November box...though I REALLY want that brush lol, so who knows. I am the type that plans things all out and then at the last minute makes an impulsive decision haha

If the loyalty gift is another code, my shopping list looks something like:

1. Cream blush in Mimosa $17

2. Tendergloss in Sugar Lips $13

3. Gem Eye Pencil in Fancy $14 (I can't even look at this without starting to sing HERE'S YOUR ONE CHANCE FANCY DON'T LET ME DOWN which identifies me as both someone who grew up in the sticks and someone who is OLD)

Or I'll just blow it all on a 3 shade blush compact. Blush is my current obsession and I'm really digging 3B3.

Yes, I know all of these > $35. It's hard to get it close to that amount when you don't need a new sharpener.

I do not know what I want!!  They stated they were coming out with new items, so I might hang onto that - I would like the Fancy eyeliner too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone tried their eye primer?  If so, what color did you get (clear or a shade) and what did you think of it?

If it is a $$ gift that would be great. I am holding off to buy some more gel eyeliner until it gets here. If it isn't then I will use the IPSY20 code and save 20% off of a couple, but if I can get a couple for free!!!!! That would be killer

I got the kitty paw brush with the last code and only paid $2 out of pocket. I think I want that box with the blush and brush if we get another code.

I wish I would have been home earlier during business hours, so that I could have sent for my code earlier lol. Can't wait to get it!

Still thinking I am going to get the November box and one other product...still can't decide if I want a lip gloss or a gem liner or a blush or a lip liner or...well everything is looking good now that I know we are getting codes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not yet for me. I emailed them about it, but if I don't hear back in a week or so, I'm going to call them.

I haven't gotten mine yet, either. I know people who called for theirs, instead of emailing, have already placed orders. Hopefully they will come today. I sent mine as soon as I got the Starblast email.

I emailed them for my code on Tuesday, and got my code on Wednesday. If you haven't gotten it yet via email, maybe try emailing again?

Latest posts

Back