Influenster: Spring Fling Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those of us receiving the Spring Fling Box!

Not much info about the contents aside from the Labor Day movie, but I thought there should be a place for us to talk about news and info =)

I saw somewhere (Twitter, maybe?) that there will be three beauty products, but no word in what exactly is being sent out.

I am also receiving the spring fling voxbox as well and as I was doing a little detective work I found this from March.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Do we need to complete the Labor Day Badge to get this? I got an email saying I was in and inviting me to the twitter movie watching thing, but haven't heard anything since.

Does attending the Twitter Party unlock the Labor Day Badge? Or do you have to actually watch the movie.

Do we need to complete the Labor Day Badge to get this? I got an email saying I was in and inviting me to the twitter movie watching thing, but haven't heard anything since.

Does attending the Twitter Party unlock the Labor Day Badge? Or do you have to actually watch the movie.
Neither. There are a few tasks that need to be done, like posting about it on Twitter/Facebook and creating a Pinterest board.

Bleh. I probably won't do either of those. Maybe twitter because my account is just for stuff like this. I never use pinterest though! I always mean to but just forget.

Neither. There are a few tasks that need to be done, like posting about it on Twitter/Facebook and creating a Pinterest board.

The spring fling voxbox badge is now on my profile. Not only that, but some of the tasks tell you what is in it. Looks good! A lot of the products I already use or use something similar to it.

Awesome =) I'll have to check that out when I get home! Stupid work computer blocks everything =/

The spring fling voxbox badge is now on my profile. Not only that, but some of the tasks tell you what is in it. Looks good! A lot of the products I already use or use something similar to it.

I saw the badge for this box on my profile. Here are some spoilers about whats coming.

This looks like a great box! I'm actually really excited!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh.  I haven't even received tracking.  They always seem to send mine after most people have already had theirs for a couple of weeks.  

Dear Influenster:  If you want us to be excited and talk about this stuff on our blogs, it's a really good idea to send them within a few *days* of each other with the further-away boxes going out first.  When everyone else has had theirs for a couple of weeks, by the time you receive yours, it feels like an afterthought.  It's really, *really* hard to give a red rat's ass about these and write up blog posts when they've been posted about and discussed for ages already.

Mine was waiting for me when I got home from work today!

I noticed that card said that "select" people are getting the Softlips cube, and I'm one of them!  I have A Thing about lip balm, so I'm very happy about that.  The air freshener is ridiculous in one of my favorite ways.  So kitschy!  I was just noticing the other day that the air freshener in my car has run out of scent, so I'll just have to remember to put this one in at some point in the future.

I had a long day at work, and I made the mistake of making a list of the things I *have* to get done tomorrow (the most important part of my job won't take long tomorrow, but it's been so time-comsuming over the past month that everything else has piled up, and everything else *must* be done tomorrow because it's the end of the month), and I just kind of sagged and gave up for the day, so this was a nifty surprise to come home to.  I'm holding off on using anything until I see what the badge challenges are.  With my luck, I'll use something up and then discover that the challenge was to use it in a particular way that I can't because it's gone!

ETA:  I'm so tired that I meant to start a spoiler and instead started a quote!  Time to go take a shower, figure out what to have for dinner, and settle in with more _Psych_ on Netflix.  Brane ded.

Mine was waiting for me when I got home from work today!

I noticed that card said that "select" people are getting the Softlips cube, and I'm one of them!  I have A Thing about lip balm, so I'm very happy about that.  The air freshener is ridiculous in one of my favorite ways.  So kitschy!  I was just noticing the other day that the air freshener in my car has run out of scent, so I'll just have to remember to put this one in at some point in the future.

I had a long day at work, and I made the mistake of making a list of the things I *have* to get done tomorrow (the most important part of my job won't take long tomorrow, but it's been so time-comsuming over the past month that everything else has piled up, and everything else *must* be done tomorrow because it's the end of the month), and I just kind of sagged and gave up for the day, so this was a nifty surprise to come home to.  I'm holding off on using anything until I see what the badge challenges are.  With my luck, I'll use something up and then discover that the challenge was to use it in a particular way that I can't because it's gone!

ETA:  I'm so tired that I meant to start a spoiler and instead started a quote!  Time to go take a shower, figure out what to have for dinner, and settle in with more _Psych_ on Netflix.  Brane ded.
I was actually really excited about

the softlips cube
too! I can't wait to use it.

Latest posts

Back