Limited Edition: In Full Bloom

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My In Full Bloom box arrived yesterday and I absolutely love it! I love every single item. This is definitely the best box I've ever gotten. I'd planned to gift some of the items to friends, but I love them so much that I'm keeping them as a mother's day present to myself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> After discounts and points I paid $36 for this box, and it was more than worth it. 

A quick review of the products:

1. The Soap and Paper Factory Shea Butter Hand Cream (scent Verbena)- I love this and the packaging is so pretty! Would make a great gift but I think I have to keep it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Retails for $18.
2. Tocca Fragrance Roller, Giulietta- I'd planned to gift this too but I like the scent too much (and I'm picky about fragrance!) The rollerball tube is also adorable and says "Love Yourself" on the side. It's a great pick-me-up. I have the Tocca perfume in Stella but I think I like this even better. It's a bit more subtle.  Retails for $20.
3. Tokyomilk Bon Bon Lip Balm Rose Water- This smells great. I think I prefer the texture of the Tokyomlik Dark lip balms better (which are also much bigger and cheaper), but the packaging of this is so cute--a little glittery box with a quote from Alfred Lord Tennyson and a teeny tiny "kissing tips" booklet inside. It's so cute! I'm going to buy more of these as gifts. Retails for $10.
4. Cecilia Wong Skincare Anti-aging Rose Serum Spray- Smells very light. I sprayed it on my hands because I have sensitive skin. Probably my least favorite product in here, but still kind of fun. Actually smells nice combined with the Tocca perfume $10.
5. Votivo Aromatic Travel tin in Rush of Rose- This smells so good and is a nice size! retails for $12.
6. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit- I haven't tried this yet. retails for $9.
7. Juara- Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath and Shower Gel- This smells really nice too. Tiny bottle though. 
8. Tenoverten Nail Polish- Spring- Very pretty hot pink color.  retail value $12.
9. MAKE Satin Finish Powder Blush- Geisha- I love this color! On my skin it kind of reminds me of Tarte Flush in powder form . Retails for $30.

I'm definitely going to save up points for more Birchbox limited editions in the future!

I got mine yesterday and I too LOVE every single item in this box! The Shea butter hand creme smells amazing, actually everything in this box smells great. I was going to gift a few things, but I just can't!

I got mine yesterday and I too LOVE every single item in this box! The Shea butter hand creme smells amazing, actually everything in this box smells great. I was going to gift a few things, but I just can't!
That's so funny that we feel exactly the same way!

This is my favorite of all Birchbox's LE boxes. I really like the MAKE blush and the candle but everything in the box is useful to me. I kept everything.

I just looked at my rollerball and it has those white things too! That's so strange. They look like little pieces of wax or something. Did you email CS about it?

There was a discussion about this in the regular Birchbox thread. The speculation is that it's just a carrier oil that turns solid at room temperature, like coconut oil, since it apparently melts if you warm it up (between your hands, in your jeans pocket, etc.).

I just looked at my rollerball and it has those white things too! That's so strange. They look like little pieces of wax or something. Did you email CS about it?
Mine has it too but then I looked at my fresh rollerball from sephora...same thing. They both still smell good. By the way, this is my favorite birchbox limited edition box ever. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

MIne should be here tomorrow. I can't wait.

ETA And by tomorrow, I mean Monday since there's no post on Sundays!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love my box! My rollerball had the white stuff at first but it doesn't now. I just shook and left it in my vanity and this morning it was fine.

Latest posts

Back