Sleek Cosmetics / Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxx22

♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥
Reaction score
Ok so I've seen and heard rave reviews about Sleek Cosmetics and I'm really curious to know you're girls experience's with there Palettes especially? Eyeliners any good? Blush's worth it?? before I invest in there brand.

Which palettes are the "best"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the eyeshadows and the blushes! I haven't tried anything else, but I have 4 of the eyeshadow palettes (Storm, Au Naturel, Original, and Oh So Special) and two of the Blush By 3 palettes (Pink Spring and Sweet Cheeks from the Candy Collection, not sure if that one's still available). They are all super pigmented! The packaging attracts dirt/makeup/fingerprints like crazy, though. Let me know if you want to see swatches of any of those items! I've also swatched the lipsticks in-store when I was in London a few months ago, and they seem like a good formula, they were just sold out of the colors I wanted. 

I really like the eyeshadows and the blushes! I haven't tried anything else, but I have 4 of the eyeshadow palettes (Storm, Au Naturel, Original, and Oh So Special) and two of the Blush By 3 palettes (Pink Spring and Sweet Cheeks from the Candy Collection, not sure if that one's still available). They are all super pigmented! The packaging attracts dirt/makeup/fingerprints like crazy, though. Let me know if you want to see swatches of any of those items! I've also swatched the lipsticks in-store when I was in London a few months ago, and they seem like a good formula, they were just sold out of the colors I wanted. 
I would love to see swatches of them all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay, here they are! All swatches are indoors with a flash, two swipes with a finger, dry, no primer. 

First, the blushes. The three on the left are Pink Sprint, the three on the right are Sweet Cheeks. The first one in Sweet Cheeks (third from the right) is a cream blush.

P1160576.JPG

Next, the eyeshadow palettes! First, The Original.

P1160577.JPG

The Storm palette:

P1160578.JPG

Oh So Special:

P1160579.JPG

Au Naturel:

P1160580.JPG

As you can see, the shimmers have significantly better pigmentation than the mattes on average, but overall I think the palettes are definitely worth it, especially considering how cheap they are!

I love, love, love this brand! I have like 10+ eyeshadow palettes and about 8-10 blush singles and all the blush trios they have made. I think the quality is very good, the longevity of wear is exceptional, and the shade choices are interesting. You should definitely give the brand a try!

Okay, here they are! All swatches are indoors with a flash, two swipes with a finger, dry, no primer. 

First, the blushes. The three on the left are Pink Sprint, the three on the right are Sweet Cheeks. The first one in Sweet Cheeks (third from the right) is a cream blush.

P1160576.JPG

P1160577.JPG

The Storm palette:

P1160578.JPG

Oh So Special:

P1160579.JPG

Au Naturel:

P1160580.JPG

As you can see, the shimmers have significantly better pigmentation than the mattes on average, but overall I think the palettes are definitely worth it, especially considering how cheap they are!
BEAUTIFUL swatches!!! I'm going to have to buy a few palettes now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for sharing!

I have 2 of their palettes and they are amazing! The colors are pretty and apply well. They last all day (I use a primer though) and you really can't beat it for the price! Definitely recommend the brand!

Wow, after seeing these swatches, I am definitely going out to buy some Sleek palettes.

I've only tested them at a beauty counter at the mall, and they were extrememly pigmented from what I saw.

Can anyone recommend where to buy these, like which sellers are reputable on Amazon to ship to the US?

Also I'm having trouble deciding which palette(s) to get! I think I'm going to get 2-3 different ones since they're so cheap. 

P1160576.JPG

P1160577.JPG

The Storm palette:

P1160578.JPG

Oh So Special:

P1160579.JPG

Au Naturel:

P1160580.JPG

Thanks for the swatches! Definitely has me interested in trying this brand out.

But wheeerrreee do you order them if you're in the US

Edit:: Sorry I was overreacting without trying to order. I just got 3 palettes from the Sleek site...lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
But wheeerrreee do you order them if you're in the US

Edit:: Sorry I was overreacting without trying to order. I just got 3 palettes from the Sleek site...lol. 
Haha yeah. For anyone else wondering: You can order from the Sleek website or Amazon - I think if you're just getting one thing, Amazon is probably a better deal, just look at the feedback of the sellers. And I have a $10 Amazon gift card burning a hole in my virtual pocket! What to get, what to get....

P1160576.JPG

P1160577.JPG

The Storm palette:

P1160578.JPG

Oh So Special:

P1160579.JPG

Au Naturel:

P1160580.JPG

wow, these shadow pallets are are beautiful! The original one is a bit too bright for me, but the other three are perfect, especialy Storm.

Update: I ordered three. Lagoon, Candy and the V2 mattes...I'm in love!  I was a little sad that one of the shadows was smashed but luckily it didn't get into any of the other colors. Considering the distance it traveled to get to me I wasn't upset about it. 

The V2 matte palette is one I reach for very often. I am totally anal in that I like my eyeshadow to either exactly match or add an accent pop of color to my outfit and that palette has pretty much any shade I would need to do that. It also has my favourite brown (Paper Bag) ever, which is saying a lot coming from someone who doesn't really like browns :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back