• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am looking for skin care samples so that I can try out new products and possibly find some great new additions to my skin care routine! I am mostly interested in higher end brands but I would also like to try inexpensive products as well. I am looking to trade and if any one is interested please list bellow things you would like to trade for. Thank you all so much! 

Skyn Iceland was sending out samples on request a while back... I emailed and asked about trying a few specific products I was interested in, and they sent me several small decanted samples. I really liked them, and am just waiting for them to get one of my favorites back in stock and have a good sale! :)

I have a  vitamin c serum available on Amazon. It's 98 % organic with hyaluronic acid and vitamin e. If you purchase it I will reimburse you via paypal. It would be appreciated if you could leave an honest review once you have received it. I am looking for 10 reviews. 

I have a  vitamin c serum available on Amazon. It's 98 % organic with hyaluronic acid and vitamin e. If you purchase it I will reimburse you via paypal. It would be appreciated if you could leave an honest review once you have received it. I am looking for 10 reviews. 
Offer still good?

Latest posts

Back