New Arrivals & Restocks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaeeun1223

MakeupTalk Advertiser
Reaction score
hey guys, why don't we have a discussion/notice room for latest new arrivals!! 

To start off, I see that they've uploaded the next mini box #3 today!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

memebox_mini3.jpg

I have to agree, it's a bit sad to see this topic without any active reactions, but anyways memebox has launched some more boxes!!

these are the thumbnails from the website, and I'm really curious about their gangnam style box! I can barely get an idea of what it may contain but still sounds interesting enough for me to give it a try:) As for the fermented cosmetics box, I've always been a fan of fermented products so definitely a good choice as well!! 

superbox18_fermentedcosmetics2.png

superbox17_gangnamstyle2.png

Woke up to Three new boxes. An all in one superbox, a honey superbox, and a dermatologist superbox. All temporarily on sale for $29 from $39

Woke up to Three new boxes. An all in one superbox, a honey superbox, and a dermatologist superbox. All temporarily on sale for $29 from $39
I just went and got the honey box. I have so much stuff but these boxes are getting to me

Can anyone tell me about the fermented products? I am clueless but fascinated
I'm also SO excited about the new boxes, and as for the fermented box, I'm an Asian and in Asia these fermentation technique is quite well-known to be gentle and effective when used to make makeup. The easiest comparison will obviously be the famous SK-II's popular pitera essence!! They used fermented pitera as their main ingredient and they found out the efficacy of fermentation when they noticed soft, baby-like textured hands of workers at Japanese breweries; so they took the fermentation technique used in making beers to the pitera essence, and voila!! haha well anyways hope that helps:)

There's also a special weekend sale going on with their new MustaeV products on Memeshop! Must-have??? lol

And I think the sale is only up til this Sunday. 

I'm very curous cuz their products seem to be like real professional stuff used by Korean makeup artists, and their packaging and everything looks quite high-quality!

@@jaeeun1223 well if you are staff i would like a few more pig nose masks and such like in boxes and a sun care box seeing as i need factor 50 you send me good products in my box.

and can we have a spoiler or more clues on the boxes in general please. 

still intrigued to see the gangnang spoilers as all i see is psy dancing and my head screaming gangnang style.lol.

loving the spoiler for the green tea box.

So 2 boxes I have gone with the office box after looking at the Korean site I know but totally justified as ships end of June . Now for a sun box please

Hair and body box 2

Office essentials

Last edited by a moderator:
So 2 boxes I have gone with the office box after looking at the Korean site I know but totally justified as ships end of June . Now for a sun box please

Hair and body box 2

Office essentials
A sun box lol Lorna, you're killing me

Nothing wrong with sun care products. And mists for hot days. And cooking face masks and suncreams
This is such a good idea!  I would so do this.  Sunscreen, cooling mists, masks for your face after you've been in the sun all day or one of those moisturizing masks for your hair that's fried by the sun....  A drink mix with a bendy straw...   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hoping this is the correct place to post this:

Just saw a Superbox #29BURST OF COLOR NO.2

I got the Burst of Color Superbox #5 and really like the products in there. I wonder how many repeats will be in the No. 2

Usually the products are similar for the "Number >1" boxes, but not the same, right?

I bought burst of colour 1 and now2 I don't think there will be repeats you only have to look at the colour boxes and the thread of ideas on here to see people are asking for purples blues etc . I think we might get some makeup brands we are asking to see. And anyway it's a good box being only makeup

Just got an email about:

[Restocked]
Luckybox #1, Superbox #2, Memebox For Him

Looks from the Spoiler that is listed on the website, that LB#1 will have the Bounce Cheese Cream.

Just saw superbox #31 Herbal Cosmetics on the memebox website!

Also memebox #12 is now restocked.

Latest posts

Back