What do you think of colored wedding dress?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you love colored wedding dress? Will you wear a colored wedding dress on your wedding day? 

Yes, I love colored wedding dresses. No doubt white dress has been accepted as a traditional wedding dress but wedding dress are not always white. So, I would love to wear colored wedding dress.

My wedding dress was stark raving red, with gold trim, made by an Indian tailor who specializes in outfitting Hindu and Sikh brides. It looked stunning and was a tiny fraction of the cost of a traditional Western wedding gown.

I would! I really love how weddings are really out of the mold they were in for so long.  People are really able to let their personalities and preferences shine through.  

For my first wedding I wore very light peach, second wedding, black with lavender. Obviously I prefer practical, color dresses that can actually be worn again.

My dress was silver. I love the blush and champagne colors that are available. Pale smoky purple would be lovely. My friend got married last year and had a beautiful black dress that still looked happy. White doesn't look good on me.

Coloured dresses look great. They're very popular in certain cultures and areas for e.g. indian/asian brides. I've been to a few weddings of that nature and they were beautiful.

My wedding dress was bright purple silk, (it was also second hand, I got married on the cheap,) and because it was quite low cut I wore a cream lace camisole top underneath. (I also had matching nails and lips.) My friend said she would have had to check if I was ill if I had worn a meringue! I love coloured wedding dresses, I'd always wanted to get married in a red velvet Medieval if I could afford it.   

I'm quite the traditional kind of person, I'll wear white but change to a bunch of different colored dresses later on. 

A light pastel pink, I would def wear it!! I had one quoted for 4,000$  custom made though...

I am sure lot of people will say that they love to wear colored wedding dress at their wedding. Bright colors always suit the bride. 

I would choose some nude color, but only if it really looks like a bridal gown- not like an ordinary dress for any occasion..

Of course wearing a colored wedding dress on a lifetime priceless event would love that simply. light silver and sleeveless with nice embroidery would a perfect match. Although wedding dress also depends on the skin color you have. Fair skin color can try any dress color and dark skin color would only suit dark dress color.

Hi, in many countries wedding dresses are colored and go from red to blue and green. In US traditions the dress is white and is considered lucky and good for the tradition. In many cases, the wedding planner itself will suggest many designs to you and colours that match together and your theme. 

I really love coloured wedding dresses. I am desi and here is a small collection of coloured wedding dresses. I hope you people will also love these. 

sorrell-brown-front-open-short-shirt-gharara2.jpg

sorrell-brown-front-open-short-shirt-gharara1.jpg

light-purple-short-shirt-gharara-dupatta-1.jpg

light-purple-short-shirt-gharara-dupatta-2.jpg

light-purple-short-shirt-gharara-dupatta-3.jpg

off-white-floor-length-frock-pajama-dupatta-2.jpg

off-white-floor-length-frock-pajama-dupatta-3.jpg

olive-green-lehenga-pishwas-dupatta-1.jpg

olive-green-lehenga-pishwas-dupatta-1.jpg

pink-swan-short-shirt-gharara-dupatta-1.jpg

purple-short-shirt-sharara-deep-red-gown-dupatta-1.jpg

purple-short-shirt-sharara-deep-red-gown-dupatta-1.jpg