• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Allure Summer Beauty Box - Swap Forum

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumaday

Lumaday
Reaction score
Hey all!  I decided to make an Allure Summer Beauty Box trade forum so we can get down to swapping.  Just post whatever you are either looking for from the box or if you have a box whatever you want to swap and then things can be finalized via DM.

If anyone wants to sell one for a reasonable amount, let me know, or I have some decent trades. I got tired of that cluserf*** on both Tuesdays and didn't buy one.

I will definitely be looking to swap/sell the CC cream (assuming it's medium), the Cargo gloss, the anti-aging hair thing, and most likely all the polishes.  Also probably a hair product or two after I get a chance to look at them.

Subbing for updates and like @@Lolo22 will most likely be up for selling/swapping the CC cream. Far too pale for medium  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . Once I get my paws on the box, I'll post up what I'm ready to let go of! 

Hello! I did not get the box this time around, but I am looking to swap for the IT CC cream if it is medium. Swap list is in my signature. Thanks!

I am looking to get the CC cream in medium. Will most likely post a trade list soon. Also interested in the Burt's Bee.
I could trade you the Burt's Bees for sure...I love BB but for some reason their face creams always make me break out.  I must be allergic to something in them, so I will def be trading that to someone that can use it.

I have the following up for trade and a ton more in my swap list:

FACE/SKIN:
*Burt's Bees Brightening Even-Tone Moisturizing Cream - 1.8 oz (Allure Summer 2014)

*it Cosmetics CC+ in Medium - 32 ml (Allure Summer 2014)

EYES:

*Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara - 7 ml (Allure Summer 2014)

LIPS:

*Cargo Essential Lip Gloss in Tuscany - 2.5 ml (Allure Summer 2014)

[SIZE=11pt]HAIR:
*Redken #10 Mess Around Disrupting Cream Paste - 1.7 fl oz (Allure Summer 2014)
[/SIZE]

Here's what I for sure have up for trade: 

Hair:

Developlus Anti-Aging Hair Treatment System

Big Sexy Hair  Get Layered Flash Dry Thickening Hairspray

Aloxxi Flexible Hairspray

Oscar Blandi Dry Heat Protect Spray

GK Hair Hair Taming System 

Body/Nails:

TanTowel Self-Tan Towelettes Half Body Applications (5 applications for Fair to Medium Skin tones)

Sally Hansen Statemint 

Flower Eye of the Tiger Lily 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam 

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has the Developlus Anti-aging kit that they won't be using and would like to trade or sell, send me a PM.  I don't have a trade list, but if you are interested in trading, I can put one together.  It seems that this product is a little hard to find and it works really well on my "aging" hair.   

If anyone has the Developlus Anti-aging kit that they won't be using and would like to trade or sell, send me a PM.  I don't have a trade list, but if you are interested in trading, I can put one together.  It seems that this product is a little hard to find and it works really well on my "aging" hair.   
I was thinking of trading mine but I think I'm going to give it a try.  I don't have 'aging' hair but I could use the softness, shine, moisturizing, and product build-up removal benefits.  Does that part of it work well for you?

@   My hair looks and feels amazing.  Today was my first day using it and I've caught myself touching my hair a lot today.  I have pretty thick and somewhat course hair.  It's naturally curly - sometimes I straighten it and sometimes I leave it curly.   Which means head damage when straightening and a fair amount of product use either way.  It had been getting pretty straw-like lately and I've been trying different shampoos and a hair mask to try to remedy that.  Nothing had worked until I tried this.  If it slows down the grays, I'll just consider that a bonus, since it works so well for everything else it claims to do.  If you are on the fence about trying it, I'd suggest giving it a chance.  I hope it works as well for you as it did for me.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the following up for trade, looking to swap for something else, doesn't have to be from the Allure box.

Flower polish in Eye of the Tiger Lily

SH polish in Statemint

IT Cosmetics CC cream in medium

Cargo gloss in Tuscany

Latest posts

Back