MAC Maleficent Collection 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered the lipstick. It was the only thing I really was interested in. And since their lipsticks usually sell out mega quick I figured I'd better go ahead and get that. I am so super excited and can't wait for it to get here!

I just ordered the lipstick. It was the only thing I really was interested in. And since their lipsticks usually sell out mega quick I figured I'd better go ahead and get that. I am so super excited and can't wait for it to get here!
Same here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered the lipstick as well ! The website actually stopped working due to overload of people! Thankfully got it in time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Same here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered the lipstick as well ! The website actually stopped working due to overload of people! Thankfully got it in time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Really?! I got lucky!!!! I was broke and I didn't know if I'd get paid today or tomorrow so I checked online and my bank said I was paid and so I quickly went to the website and put in an order. I do like the shadows but I don't feel like I actually need them considering I have those colors about 50 million times. And even though I do have quite a few red lipsticks, I don't have a MAC one, let alone a Maleficent one. I was hoping the shadows were going to be purple/green/black.

Really?! I got lucky!!!! I was broke and I didn't know if I'd get paid today or tomorrow so I checked online and my bank said I was paid and so I quickly went to the website and put in an order. I do like the shadows but I don't feel like I actually need them considering I have those colors about 50 million times. And even though I do have quite a few red lipsticks, I don't have a MAC one, let alone a Maleficent one. I was hoping the shadows were going to be purple/green/black.
Do you know how long it takes for MAC to charge you're cc after purchase, they haven't charged me for my order yet

As much as I am not a MAC fan, I love Maleficent and might have to get in on that action. I only like the lipstick and sculpting powder, but I have to wait until my next paycheck. Hopefully they'll still be around.

I got my lipstick in the mail today :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was waiting all day so I could wear it to work only to show up while I was there. But I raced home and there it was. I do wish I would have ordered a few more things because it was a little sad opening a great big box only to see a small little box. But I'm still extremely happy with it. I am also excited because tomorrow my Ipsy bag should come and then sometime this weekend I should get my BeautyArmy box and a little haul I ordered :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my lipstick in the mail today :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was waiting all day so I could wear it to work only to show up while I was there. But I raced home and there it was. I do wish I would have ordered a few more things because it was a little sad opening a great big box only to see a small little box. But I'm still extremely happy with it. I am also excited because tomorrow my Ipsy bag should come and then sometime this weekend I should get my BeautyArmy box and a little haul I ordered :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Can you tell me if the lipstick is opaque or more on the sheer side? 

I think I'm gonna go to my Macy's today and pick up the sculpting powder and maybe something else!

Back