FabFitFun VIP Summer 2014 Box Spoiler

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just saw this spoler on facebook.

10334455_10152207119048611_7747454152070265259_n.jpg

Yep I just got an email with that. Should I be excited? Excited enough to re-sub? 
Because, I'm not. 

Yep I just got an email with that. Should I be excited? Excited enough to re-sub? 

Because, I'm not. 
I was thinking the same thing! I've been debating canceling this one and subbing to Quarterly's 1000 Places to See Before You Die.... I'm still undecided.... but this isn't super exciting to me.... I've got more facial products than I know what to do with! lol 

Well, I'm excited. It's supposedly her best selling product, something I would not want to pay full price for, and I love a good exfoliator...count me in!

I just got a sample of this in my Sample Society box...almost half this size.  I'm going to try it and if I love it I'll sub and if not, I'm waiting for a second spoiler.

I have so many masks & exfoliators- this one just isn't sounding too exciting- I need to hear some reviews ladies to get me to sign up... Lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not sure how I feel about the spoiler. It is potentially half the value of the box for 1 high priced item!

Not sure how I feel about the spoiler. It is potentially half the value of the box for 1 high priced item!
That is a very good point.

This is a super expensive item and it does get rave reviews.  

On the other hand, I paid $15 for Sample Society and am already getting a nice size of this same thing! Hm...

I'm subbing to see more spoilers (hopefully) and maybe a different coupon code before deciding if I am going to get this quarter. 

@Saffyra @Laurenv78, let us know how it is! I did see someone else's blog that her sample from SS looked like it was big, but when she opened the tube and squeezed out the air, it was a mostly empty sample, womp womp. 

I'm subbing to see more spoilers (hopefully) and maybe a different coupon code before deciding if I am going to get this quarter. 

@Saffyra @Laurenv78, let us know how it is! I did see someone else's blog that her sample from SS looked like it was big, but when she opened the tube and squeezed out the air, it was a mostly empty sample, womp womp. 
I saw that too and was a little bummed.  But a couple girls in there already tried it and said it was better than their clairsonic for getting rid of dead skin!  Hearing from other MUTers makes me think twice about turning up my nose at this fabfitfun spoiler, I must say!

Haha!  That's MY tube with all the air squeezed out!  I used it tonight and my skin does feel really smooth!  I was skeptical at first that the stuff I was rubbing of was just the dried up gel, but it's definitely more than that.  It looks like I mat be able to get 1-2 more uses out of my sample...but if my sample was really almost half the size of the full size, and it says to use this everyday, there is NO way I could afford $100/week. 

Now...can anyone tell me how to tell if I am signed up for the summer FFF box?  I bought the Spring one as a single box.  Does it automatically renew or do I have to buy each box separate if I didn't buy the yearly plan?  I can't find this anyway on the FF website!

Thanks in advance!

@@Laurenv78 HAHA too funny! I was googling the product to try and find ANY reviews on it and your blog came up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> In regards to your question, I feel like when I signed up for my Fall box, it automatically had enrolled me for Winter and I had to cancel to not get Spring. I'd suggest sending an email though to double check :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I think someone said that it ships in June. Btw- yousoldtheworld, your hair looks awesome!! Great color & cut!!

I think someone said that it ships in June. Btw- yousoldtheworld, your hair looks awesome!! Great color & cut!!
Thank you so much! Since I have two quarterly boxes in June I think I'll hold off a bit and see if they will release another spoiler :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I just signed up- the reviews of the spoiler item from you ladies put me over the edge :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got $5 off with code summer5. Also when I checked out, it sent me a confirmation email that stating it would ship by June 30.

After reading Yelp reviews for her spa, I will not be buying this box since they feature a product from such a horrible woman: http://www.yelp.com/biz/sonya-dakar-skin-clinic-beverly-hills-2

I don't care if it works; I will not support a product from someone as horrible as her. Wow. I was just trying to research if the product worked and got this doozy of a link. Interesting read, needless to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back