benefit they're real mascara users

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what do you use for an eyemakeup remover? i only use one coat but this mascara goes on soooo thick its hard to get off lol

i prefer cheap makeup removers

I used to use They're Real regularly and found what worked best was an oil cleanser. In my experience mineral oil (or baby oil) is the most economical way to remove it without excessive tugging and eyelash loss. I prefer unscented, any store brand will do.  Good luck! 

I use Maybelline's Gel remover stuff in the pink container!  I also wear a thin coat of Wet & Wild Mega Protein underneath it- easier to remove that way.  Randomly picked it up on a "damn I forgot my mascara" day, and it works great as a base and on bottom lashes on it's own.

I use the Target Brand eye makeup remover. I think it is similar to the formula made by Neutrogena. It works really well and gets all of the mascara off my lashes without tugging. I hope this helps!

thank you ladies, ill try some of these, i was using an almay one and i dont think it was effective enough!

I use neutrogena cleansing wipes and they seem to do the trick.

Thats a really god tip from Jeany tho. I have used rosehip oil when I have run out and it works beautifully.

Purity made simple face wash from philosophy. Gets all of it off and does t burn my eyes at all. And I'm lazy so I enjoy not using a separate eye makeup remover.

Coincidentally, I just saw a post on Instagram that Benefit is releasing a They're Real Makeup Remover in June. 

theyre-real-liner-1-e1399623446736.jpg

Image source: http://beaut.ie/2014/new-benefit-theyre-real-push-up-liner-my-absolute-favourite-yet-review-pics/#.U3HIStI3vBI

hahaha cant wait to get both of those!!! im sure they realize that product is a witch to get off

I use Maybelline's Gel remover stuff in the pink container!  I also wear a thin coat of Wet & Wild Mega Protein underneath it- easier to remove that way.  Randomly picked it up on a "damn I forgot my mascara" day, and it works great as a base and on bottom lashes on it's own.
:blink:   Get of my head! I literally do the exact same thing with the same WnW mascara. It doesn't do much, but it works great for lower lashes. And that mascara is sooo wet. It washes of so easily. 

Anyway, I use Clinique's rinse-off, eye makeup solvent. It works okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink:   Get of my head! I literally do the exact same thing with the same WnW mascara. It does do much, but it works great for lower lashes. And that mascara is sooo wet. It washes of so easily. 

Anyway, I use Clinique's rinse-off, eye makeup solvent. It works okay.
I love that stuff on my bottom lashes!! And for a dollar?  Can't beat it!  I love how easily it comes off!

Back