Announcement: Midsummer Night's Dream 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When I took over Secret Santa in 2012 and gave it it's own home I never anticipated nor expected that Secret Santa on MuT would become so popular. Due to the involvement of many folks who participated in Secret Santa 2013 a summer event called Midsummer Night Dream was started. Again, I nor any of the staff here at MuT anticipated that this small event, that was for those who participated in Secret Santa 2013, would be an event that others would like to take part of. Due to the fact that we want to open it up to our established members the staff and I have discussed giving Midsummer Night a proper group of it's own for 2015!

So while more members can't participate in 2014 we want to let you know that for 2015 Midsummer Night will be the summer of Secret Santa! Don't forget that Secret Santa sign ups begin in a few short months so make sure you have November 1 marked on your calender!

That is awesome! Looking foward to participating again next year.

Yay!  Thank you all for making Midsummer Night's Dream so much fun! I loved all my pretty fairies!

Yes, there is always one every winter.  @@zadidoll will be posting more information about that in the next few weeks or so.
Thanks so much. :] I'm new to this part of it. Normally I'm just hovering in the "samples" area, haha.

But being a makeup artist I think the swaps are really swank. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back