• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Modcloth Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you have Modcloth items in your closet that you just don't wear or maybe got from a Stylish Surprise that aren't your style? Post photos right here of your Modcloth items you wish to swap with other members! Be sure to include the name of the item (if you can find it), size, and the condition of the item. Thanks and happy swapping! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

~L

Since I started this topic, I'll go ahead and post my swap items! All in NWOT! :) The first item is a possible reswap of the "Classic Panche" dress from Modcloth in size extra small. Limited swap because I really love this dress, it's just a bit on the small side! The second item is a none Modcloth dress called the "Allover Long Sleeve Lace Dress" by Delia's in size small with the belt included. The last is a pair of floral flats by Mossimo Supply Co. called the "Ona Scrunch Ballet Flats" that are new with tags.

modcloth.jpg

delias.jpg

shoe.jpg

Back