(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Silva

Evolution of a Foodie
Reaction score
Just over a week left until the Selection window opens, what colors/products are you hoping for June?

For me, I'm on the search for a brow product and I've been really hoping a sub would drop one in my lap before I break down and buy the one I really want, so I would love the product this month to be something for my brows. But in reality, I think it's going to be sun products, probably sunscreen. As for polish colors, I would love an ocean/beach theme with blues, greens, teals, and some freaking glitters Julep! Hear our pleas for something interesting and not more boring cremes!

I hope your pleas come, if not, I hope you enjoy your products regardless of what they are. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For me though, I have no idea as I have never ever heard of Julep before. Sounds lovely though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

June! Super looking forward to the birthstone polish, it's pearl right?

Other than that I want to see a mint green, more polishes with the gold shimmers in them like this month and some fun glitters. Julep has been lacking on the glitters lately. Also for the bazillionth month in the row, I will wish for pedi products!

Firstly, I'm hoping to get my May box before the June window opens. <_<

Other than that, this is the first time the customization is available. We'll see if I want to switch over yet or wait. Or skip.

Rainbow Honey has a subscription mystery bag now, so I can finally get those indie colors Julep can't bring itself to send in a sub! I would still like strange and interesting colors and finishes from Julep, though.

I'm with the rest of you about some interesting finishes. But for the love of Pete, please please please no yellows.

I really have no idea what colors I'm hoping for in June. I think I have so many at this point that I just want something unique. 

As for the brow product...I still think more eye gliders/liners are coming so they may go along with a brow product nicely! Personally, I'd rather have a hand/foot product but I know Julep is really pushing makeup lately so it wouldn't surprise me to see more. 

June! Super looking forward to the birthstone polish, it's pearl right?

Other than that I want to see a mint green, more polishes with the gold shimmers in them like this month and some fun glitters. Julep has been lacking on the glitters lately. Also for the bazillionth month in the row, I will wish for pedi products!
I'm hopping on the pedi train with you!

Me too - would love to see pedi items in the boxes, more interesting finishes please and really more consistency in the product.  

I love microglitters.  Like Cynthia, the desert sand microglitter that was in one of the late fall/early winter boxes.   I wish so much that they'd have some in the June box!

I think a collection with colored chromes and chunky glitters could be really fun.  That could go with a beach theme.  Like the colors in the reflection of sunglasses.

Latest posts

Back