Kelly Silva

(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Just over a week left until the Selection window opens, what colors/products are you hoping for June?

For me, I'm on the search for a brow product and I've been really hoping a sub would drop one in my lap before I break down and buy the one I really want, so I would love the product this month to be something for my brows. But in reality, I think it's going to be sun products, probably sunscreen. As for polish colors, I would love an ocean/beach theme with blues, greens, teals, and some freaking glitters Julep! Hear our pleas for something interesting and not more boring cremes!

• Like 5

I hope your pleas come, if not, I hope you enjoy your products regardless of what they are. :)

For me though, I have no idea as I have never ever heard of Julep before. Sounds lovely though. :)

June! Super looking forward to the birthstone polish, it's pearl right?

Other than that I want to see a mint green, more polishes with the gold shimmers in them like this month and some fun glitters. Julep has been lacking on the glitters lately. Also for the bazillionth month in the row, I will wish for pedi products!

• Like 1

Firstly, I'm hoping to get my May box before the June window opens. <_<

Other than that, this is the first time the customization is available. We'll see if I want to switch over yet or wait. Or skip.

• Like 1

Rainbow Honey has a subscription mystery bag now, so I can finally get those indie colors Julep can't bring itself to send in a sub! I would still like strange and interesting colors and finishes from Julep, though.

• Like 1

I hope Julep gives us glitters to for June, and maybe to go with it, their glitter removal system in the boxes? I know it's not a new product, but I'd love for this box to be a glittery, ocean themed extravaganza with the proper tools to help take all that glitter off! 

• Like 3

I really have no idea what colors I'm hoping for in June. I think I have so many at this point that I just want something unique. 

As for the brow product...I still think more eye gliders/liners are coming so they may go along with a brow product nicely! Personally, I'd rather have a hand/foot product but I know Julep is really pushing makeup lately so it wouldn't surprise me to see more. 

I'd love to see some textures or glitters. If not, I will probably skip. I have plentttyyy of Julep polishes tbh.

June! Super looking forward to the birthstone polish, it's pearl right?

Other than that I want to see a mint green, more polishes with the gold shimmers in them like this month and some fun glitters. Julep has been lacking on the glitters lately. Also for the bazillionth month in the row, I will wish for pedi products!

I'm hopping on the pedi train with you!

Me too - would love to see pedi items in the boxes, more interesting finishes please and really more consistency in the product.  

I was cleaning on my email and I ran back across the customized box email. With all the problems they are having getting out the regular box, how in the heck are they going to manage a bunch of customized boxes.

• Like 6

I was cleaning on my email and I ran back across the customized box email. With all the problems they are having getting out the regular box, how in the heck are they going to manage a bunch of customized boxes.

Exactly!

• Like 1

I love microglitters.  Like Cynthia, the desert sand microglitter that was in one of the late fall/early winter boxes.   I wish so much that they'd have some in the June box!

• Like 1

I think a collection with colored chromes and chunky glitters could be really fun.  That could go with a beach theme.  Like the colors in the reflection of sunglasses.

• Like 2

I love microglitters.  Like Cynthia, the desert sand microglitter that was in one of the late fall/early winter boxes.   I wish so much that they'd have some in the June box!

Cynthia is one of my top 5 fave Julep polishes, it's so gorgeous!

• Like 1

I'm worried that the debacle of May is going to transfer over to a debacle of June.

Product wise, I'm in the pedi product camp. Polish wise, I want textures and fun colors.

• Like 1

I think textures would be great and definitely more glitter!  Some glittery top coats would be nice as I have tons of creme polishes at this point.  As for the beauty item, pedi would be great or I totally agree with a brow product!

• Like 2

Has anyone seen the nails inc new floral glitter? It's amazing & Im hoping for some fun glitter from julep!!

Anyone else seen these photos on Instagram? I noticed a few today of some people that got to try out the Plie Wand, but they also seem to have some new products they're trying too that we haven't seen yet. June products?

891348_1416016412007100_742707704_n.jpg

Oxygen Performance Top Coat and Base Coat. No wonder they've been trying to offload the Freedom Polymer top coat recently.

Edited by Kelly Silva
  • Like 3