Kelly Silva

(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

thanks!

why is this processing?  And 46.00?  that is weird. 

I saw the same thing on my acct too.   :angry:

Really?  Can't really say I am comfortable with an unannounced but planned $26 overcharge...

Hopefully this is a yet another technical glitch they will fix.  Maybe I will call CS... 

UGH 

I saw the same thing on my acct too.   :angry:

Really?  Can't really say I am comfortable with an unannounced but planned $26 overcharge...

Hopefully this is a yet another technical glitch they will fix.  Maybe I will call CS... 

UGH 

I think this is just the first month that they are showing us.  As @@RedBadger noted above, the $48 is just the actual retail price, not reflecting the Maven discount.  I know Julep's been having a lot of issues lately, but I don't know if overcharging has been one of them.  I know my Maven box price was messed up (it wasn't showing that I'd prepaid), but I got charged the correct amount.

They took off the June order in our histories. It was probably a glitch it showed up at all, and of course they are not upping the price to $48 without telling us. It's the retail value of all the items. Just like they do with the mystery boxes, tell you the value of full retail price.

Edited by Kelly Silva

Ladies if I don't choose the 3 month plan does that mean I will be billed $25 this month? Thanks.

No, your current subscription will not change unless you choose to change to a customized box.

Why is it showing up as processing? I'm planning on skipping this month.

This is scaring me.

It just means that your subscription is processing and it will always say that. You will still be able to skip once the window opens :)

Not excited about the spoiler at all. You can have my Orly bonder and Seche Vita when you pry it out of my cold dead hands.

• Like 5

I'm wondering when April colors will go on sale? I really want to order Phoebe. (At a discount)

I love that color and in April I got a Welcome box.

Edited by CharstarWishes

Ugh...the June product spoilers look pretty boring. I hope the colors are exciting this month, otherwise it looks like I'll be saving some money! 

• Like 3

I'm in the market for a new base and top coat so I'm actually really excited by the product spoilers.  Now here's hoping for some interesting polish colors!!

Looks like Phoebe is already for sale:

http://www.julep.com/phoebe.html

You can use perk10 to get $10 off a $20 purchase. They used to send out a 50% off code when you text JULEP to 33733. I'm not sure if they still do it but it's worth a try.

Thank you that worked! That will make it only $4.20

It is taking $7.00 off!

I'll be ordering this really soon!

If not later tomorrow, I want a peek at June colors, first.

I'll most likely be skipping or canceling very soon.

Do we know what time the window opens on the 20th?

Edited by CharstarWishes

Do we know what time the window opens on the 20th?

I usually get the e-mail around 9 AM Eastern.  Sometimes it's been a bit later, but the blog post seems to always be up around 9.

I'm really hoping for some interesting colors and textures this month. I'm so bored with cremes. I want micro glitters or silks or metallics, or even that sea salt thing they did awhile back.

Edited by Lyllis
  • Like 1

i think i may skip this month, i'm not interested in the product (i have Seche Vite and Stickey base en route from Ulta) and if the colors are more cremes or basics like red then its just not worth it. i think i may be falling off the julep wagon... :P 

I don't want anything called oxygen from them! My nails peeled an started breaking so far down that it was painful. My mom really liked it though. This is a definite skip for me unless the colors are amazing.

My May box was just delivered over the weekend and I just bought Seche Vite last week as well as that Nail Therapy (in an order from 2 or 3 weeks ago that I'm still waiting to receive of course) so I'm more than happy to skip this month.

Core Classics boxes have always been previously-released products that Julep considers to be part of its core product lineup.. I don't understand why people keep suggesting that one of the new products would be put in a box that consists of 'classic' products.

• Like 1

Core Classics boxes have always been previously-released products that Julep considers to be part of its core product lineup.. I don't understand why people keep suggesting that one of the new products would be put in a box that consists of 'classic' products.

I agree, but wasn't going to say anything, lol. Perhaps some people meant to say Modern Beauty, which is likely where these products would go, rather than Core Classics. With beach season fast approaching, I would expect Core Classics to consist of that beach spray stuff (I forget the name) and perhaps some foot products since sandals are worn so much in summer. I might be tempted to buy a box like that, if this month's colors are underwhelming.

• Like 1