Kelly Silva

(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

I actually ended up cancelling my Julep and signing up for the Rainbow Honey $10 monthly sub. I've had Julep for probably 8 or so months & I only actually took two boxes. I figured it was time. But, has anyone else cancelled? I called and the lady said they would cancel my sub and send me an email, but I still haven't gotten an email. I called them yesterday morning. 

I'm interested to know how it turns out for you (both the cancelling of Julep and the new RH sub.)  I cashed in my Jules on June's box and will cancel next month.  I already signed up for the LAQA monthly polish.

I was curious and had to put March, April, and May together. I can totally see why they didn't do brights :)

Yeah, March and April had plenty of brights!  I love looking at the rainbows  :)

Okay, I get confused about about the window closing on the 24th. Like does that mean it will close at the end of the day tomorrow or at the end of today? Do I need to cancel or skip today or can I do it tomorrow? I have 2 to cancel (which I referred myself to get 1000 points, 3 polishes for $3, and a 50% off coupon lol) and I need to skip on my regular account. I've been procrastinating making these calls but if I can spread them out between today and tomorrow, I'd totally rather do that.

Edited by HelpMeSleep

Okay, I get confused about about the window closing on the 24th. Like does that mean it will close at the end of the day tomorrow or at the end of today? Do I need to cancel or skip today or can I do it tomorrow? I have 2 to cancel (which I referred myself to get 1000 points, 3 polishes for $3, and a 50% off coupon lol) and I need to skip mine. I've been procrastinating making these calls but if I can spread them out between today and tomorrow, I'd totally rather do that.

You have until midnight PST tomorrow (the night of the 24th) to skip or cancel.

Edited by KatieS131
  • Like 1

You have until midnight PST tomorrow (the night of the 24th) to skip or cancel.

YES! Thank you! You just made my day! I do not have time to deal with 3 CS phone calls this morning haha.

Edited by HelpMeSleep
  • Like 1

I got the upgrade and added the base and top coat set and a couple other add ons. I liked the colors this month. 

Welcome!

Im thinking of going with Boho Glam but also tempted to skop since im curious about the Rainbow Honey sub.

Skip. I really love these colors though. Hopefully the formula is amazing and I can pick a few of the iridescent chromes in the future.

Upgrade is still so tempting though. Just need to stay strong for a few hours until window closes :P

Im thinking of going with Boho Glam but also tempted to skop since im curious about the Rainbow Honey sub.

If it's an either-or, it might be too late to skip Julep, but I would honestly go for the Rainbow Honey.  Their stuff is just more *interesting*, and you get a surprising number of other goodies along with the polish.  And I keep thinking it's $15 plus shipping for the mini.  It's not.  It's $10 plus shipping, which is about $3 for me.  And I think you have another week to join RH before the month-end cutoff to join for the June sub!

• Like 2

Anyone else tempted by the mystery boxes?

http://www.julep.com/shop/new-arrivals/memorial-day-mystery-game.html

I might go ahead and get $5 -- I like the face wash and I've been wanting to try the sponge. I haven't use the $5 off $20+ yet so I could get it for $20 which is no more than a monthly box...

I can't believe I'm saying this but I am tempted by #2 (I want that brush!) & #9 (it's only $10).  I haven't bought a mystery box at all in 2014 but I might give in this time.  

I need to find out what codes are available too. 

On the June box topic... I ended up going It Girl this month. The Nail Treatment ended up causing my nails to peel. Boo! So I'm a bit wary of the new base and top coats. Going to wait for your reviews before I get either. :)

The body oil is tempting me as well .. though I'd want to use a coupon code. Perk10 doesn't work ...

Does anyone know of a code that can be combined with the mystery boxes?

I hate Julep so much right now for what they're doing with the ten mystery boxes because I want half of them and my wallet is screaming NOOOOOOOOO, YOU JUST GOT THE UPGRADE FOR THIS COLLECTION. STOP IT. But I still want half of them.

The body oil is tempting me as well .. though I'd want to use a coupon code. Perk10 doesn't work ...

The OILPERK code works, add the Bare Face Cleansing Oil to cart with boxes and it takes off the price of the oil.

The OILPERK code works, add the Bare Face Cleansing Oil to cart with boxes and it takes off the price of the oil.

I'm trying to order Mystery box 2 and Perk10 won't work for me either.

Anyone know of a code?

Darn, I called Friday to cancel my sub and was on hold forever and then had to hang up when I got a work call.  So I called yesterday and they were closed!  I left a message saying I wanted to cancel and it was before midnight yesterday, so I really really hope they actually cancel me before I get charged.  Just in case they don't I went with CWAT and added Saaya to use the last of my Jules, but forgot to add my Jules for it, darn!  I really messed this all up :(

Darn, I called Friday to cancel my sub and was on hold forever and then had to hang up when I got a work call.  So I called yesterday and they were closed!  I left a message saying I wanted to cancel and it was before midnight yesterday, so I really really hope they actually cancel me before I get charged.  Just in case they don't I went with CWAT and added Saaya to use the last of my Jules, but forgot to add my Jules for it, darn!  I really messed this all up :(

I didn't realize they closed at 1:00 yesterday. So early! I had 2 accounts I opened just to get extra intro boxes for really cheap and to give myself jules for referrals and I just left cancellation messages for both of them. I'm not sure if it will work, but I did notice that the card used for both accounts happens to be one that Barclays randomly closed and sent me a replacement for so it won't even work if they try to charge it. On my actual account, I called the day before and they skipped me even though it was my second month.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I am tempted by #2 (I want that brush!) & #9 (it's only $10).  I haven't bought a mystery box at all in 2014 but I might give in this time.  

I need to find out what codes are available too. 

#9 is tempting me too, although I'm guessing with a $30 value it'll just be two polishes. I actually want that Taylor one. It sounds like the other one would be a splatter, but I don't know of any splatters they might have had.

Anyone else tempted by the mystery boxes?

http://www.julep.com/shop/new-arrivals/memorial-day-mystery-game.html

I might go ahead and get $5 -- I like the face wash and I've been wanting to try the sponge. I haven't use the $5 off $20+ yet so I could get it for $20 which is no more than a monthly box...

I'm thinking about this box as well.

#9 is tempting me too, although I'm guessing with a $30 value it'll just be two polishes. I actually want that Taylor one. It sounds like the other one would be a splatter, but I don't know of any splatters they might have had.

This is the mystery box I got! I haven't gotten a mystery box in a really long time but for $10 I really like Taylor and thought I'd take a chance!

I went for it and got Box #5. I figure even if the rest of the box is a bust I'll at least have gotten my money's worth.

I ended up getting box #1 with Taryn and the green clutch because I'm growing fond of clutches, Taryn is one of my favorite polishes ever, and if I'm going to get sucked into one of these boxes, I want one with a higher value/price so I have a higher chance of getting something worth the price. ;) #4 and #5 were serious temptations, but the cuticle stuff isn't a big deal to me and I got what I wanted from 5--the oil--with the oil perk code. #2 would have been my box if I hadn't gotten that particular clutch during their Oscars promotion and I liked blush at all.

It's going to be so much fun to see the spoilers start coming out in the next week or so.