Go VoxBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just received this email

Congratulations! You've been selected for the Go VoxBox! Designed for your active lifestyle, the Go VoxBox will fuel your health and wellness journey!
Sweet! Something new! I've been on a workout kick and trying to eat healthy because I'm getting married in January, so I am excited about this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received this email

Sweet! Something new! I've been on a workout kick and trying to eat healthy because I'm getting married in January, so I am excited about this!
I'm wondering if I'll get this one! Seems to fit the survey questions I answered last week. 

I'm trying to post the cheat sheet but I just realized I have NO idea how to do spoilers on this new post editor 0_0

I'm trying to post the cheat sheet but I just realized I have NO idea how to do spoilers on this new post editor 0_0
I don't think there's a way to do it from there anymore! You just have to do the whole [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] thing. 

ETA: Minus the spaces :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

ooooh thank you!

Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance

Blue Diamond Blueberry Flavored Almonds

Profoot Triad Orthodic AND Profoot Pedi Rock

Aqua Spa Body Creme OR Aqua Spa Bath Salts

1 Voucher for a FREE Muller Yogurt Product

I'm in for this box too! Haha I get the feeling my hubby will steal a lot of the stuff from it, he's the fitness fanatic in the family!

Lol not the tampons. He won't want those

I'm in for this box too! Haha I get the feeling my hubby will steal a lot of the stuff from it, he's the fitness fanatic in the family!

Lol not the tampons. He won't want those
They've been sending those out a lot lately. I got them in my uni voxbox too. Playtex must be pushing their stuff hard right now

I'm IN for this box too!!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got an email last night about it!

I can't wait to see what this includes.

The UniVoxBox I got in March was pretty fun but I may get more uses this summer with this GoBox even though I don't feel like I'm *that* active. I guess walking/jogging on the treadmil for an hour to two hours a couple times a week counts? lol

If you go to the GoVoxBox Badge page there's a few tasks listed already and they have some products listed!  Fit N Full Shake Mix, and ProFoot Insoles- think those might be some things we get?

If you go to the GoVoxBox Badge page there's a few tasks listed already and they have some products listed!  Fit N Full Shake Mix, and ProFoot Insoles- think those might be some things we get?
The cheat sheet has a full list of the brands, and they're kinda descriptive so it gives a good idea what we're probably getting :]

GOT MY BOX TODAY! fastest i have ever recevied a voxbox! will post photos if mobile is working.

I don't know how to do a spoiler on mobile but here it is!

961349_10100924413127472_332127003_n.jpg

I'm excited for the protein shake mixer thingie and the pedi rock!! The tampons are nice, tho I wish they were unscented. 

My box hasn't arrived yet but cool to see everyone elses coming in! They're rolling them out super fast this time!

Aw dang it I I just left for a week to visit family and all my mail is being held. I usually have al least a 3 week lead time from when I get the "you're in!" Email til when I receive the box. Still so excited to see box pics! And is that a shaker cup for the protein shakes that I spy? Yayz!!!

Latest posts

Back