Spazkatt

Ipsy Points Rewards

I'm so glad this thread exists, if it didn't I'd probably never notice when new rewards came out.

I just redeemed for the Ayres.  If I hadn't already been lucky enough to receive the Figs and Rouge Hand Cream in Mango Mandarin I would have redeemed for that too.  These are some good rewards.

I'm trying to use up my points.  In December I redeemed for the Wet 'N Wild Lip crayon (which I keep meaning to try and haven't yet).

In November I noticed I was down 370 points.  I contacted Ipsy Care and was told they expired.  I don't want that to happen again so from now on when I see something I can use I'm going to get redeem right away :)

I got the Eva NYC Mane Tamer and the Ayres Body Butter. Super excited about the body butter - I love it and just ran out of my little sample!

Though now I'm out of points and haven't been thrilled in a long time, so I'll cancel after my February bag.

I'm so glad this thread exists, if it didn't I'd probably never notice when new rewards came out.

I just redeemed for the Ayres.  If I hadn't already been lucky enough to receive the Figs and Rouge Hand Cream in Mango Mandarin I would have redeemed for that too.  These are some good rewards.

I'm trying to use up my points.  In December I redeemed for the Wet 'N Wild Lip crayon (which I keep meaning to try and haven't yet).

In November I noticed I was down 370 points.  I contacted Ipsy Care and was told they expired.  I don't want that to happen again so from now on when I see something I can use I'm going to get redeem right away :)

I wouldn't have noticed either, except on Wednesday, I had emailed ipsy Customer Care to get a full summary of my ipsy points. I know they expire after a year, and for some reason, my account summary on ipsy's site only went back as far as 10/21/2014. I also had inquired about new rewards coming out, because I want to quit ipsy, but I also want to use up my points.

The customer service rep was actually very helpful and let me know that they were going to be releasing new ipsy rewards on Thursday. Needless to say, I kept a browser tab opened all day to ipsy's reward page, and to ipsy's Facebook page (in case they announced it!) and kept refreshing. Go figure, even after  checking throughout my 9-hour workday, they didn't make the additions to the rewards page until 6PM CST. Luckily, I checked my phone while I was making dinner and saw that they had been added, and jumped on it!

I redeemed my 810 points for the 500-point eva.nyc hair cream (or whatever it was), and a 250-point hand cream (the mango mandarin flavor!) :)

I have to stick around to get my February bag and freebies, and then I'm out! Moving to BoxyCharm! :)

• Like 2

I am so glad I noticed thread this today.  I resubbed and got one of each flavor/scent of the Figs & Rouge.  Maybe if this is a new thing, use points for items you wanted but didn't get, I might stay subbed. This would definitely cut down on bag envy.  :wub:

• Like 3

Got the Skyn Iceland Wipes! :) Looks like I'm stuck with Ipsy for another month. :P

Yay, got those too! I'm so glad they finally have 250 points rewards. My mother redeemed the Ayres body butter.

Thanks for posting ladies, otherwise I would probably have missed it.

• Like 1

I think I'll sub against just to get the Mango Figs and Rouge hand cream.  But argh, getting off the waitlist is such a drag...

New points items up from January's bag: the two brushes, Malin+Goetz balm, the moisturizer pouch thing, and the Hikari eyeliner. No 250-point items this time, though... all 500-1000.

• Like 2

It did seem off to me that the M&G and the moisturizer were 500 points. I think they should have been 250.

They just put up deluxe sample sizes of UD Perversion mascara and the Black Velvet pencil for 500 points each. I suspect they'll go very quickly.

So happy, my rose berry lotion FINALLY showed up. Ipsy sent me the aryes instead, which I got in October and hated. So glad to finally have my nice girly lotion.

• Like 1

There are new ipsy points rewards!   theyre all items from March's ipsy bag, including all 3 of the NYX lipsticks (500 points) the Hey Boo Boo concealer (250 points) and the Pur-Lisse cleanser (250 points).   

I just redeemed for the NYX lipstick in Hunk

There are new ipsy points rewards!   theyre all items from March's ipsy bag, including all 3 of the NYX lipsticks (500 points) the Hey Boo Boo concealer (250 points) and the Pur-Lisse cleanser (250 points).   

I just redeemed for the NYX lipstick in Hunk

Thanks for the heads up! I grabbed the NYX lipstick in little susie since I already have pops and hunk.

I hope those are still up in April when I can get the 75 points more I need for the NYX.

(also if anyone else had trouble with not receiving their points for reviews after the site switch over ipsycare credited me all 75 after I emailed them.)

The NYX in Hunk is gorgeous, good choice ladies! I redeemed 250 for more Pur-delicate and I bought the Pur-lisse ipsy deal! :D

So question - do we only get points for reviews if we share on Facebook? I reviews an item from an older bag along with 6 or 7 older bag overall reviews the other day, but didn't share any on FB - no points?

So question - do we only get points for reviews if we share on Facebook? I reviews an item from an older bag along with 6 or 7 older bag overall reviews the other day, but didn't share any on FB - no points?

You should still get some points, but not the full 15 possible now, If they were items you received in your bags.

Email ipsycare and tell them, it may take longer for them to respond, but they will likely credit points to your account for you. Something similar happened to me, it took like a week and a half for them to respond, but they gave me the full amount of points possible for the month.

• Like 1

In case anyone hasn't seen this yet.  You can now redeem points for the the actual bags. They are 1,000 points each. This would be a nice option if they continue the trend of having styles/slogans each month. 

What exactly does a girl have to do to get the Melted lipstick? I've played adjust my profile bingo and nothing helps. I'm at least getting the lip stain but I really wanted the Too Faced. I swear if I get one more facial cleanser I'm going to go on some kind of clean skin rampage of epic proportions. I only have the one face. I've gotten 8, yes 8, of them since Nov. If you're keeping track that would be one every freaking month. Gah! I swear I'm just not that dirty no matter what ipsy thinks. I've also amassed an impressive pile of Dr Brandt Pores No More, Smashbox primer, and a variety of nearly identical powder bronzers, all from ipsy in the last 6 months. So basically I have a dirty face that I must wash and then cover with a blurring/matifying/pore zapping primer before applying what looks like the color of dirt to my (apparently still dirty) face. Anyone else see the inherent irony here? Maybe I've just been a subscriber too long (over 2 years). Or maybe I'm just blissfully unaware of my filthiness. Anyway...other than the lip stain I'm getting the sheet mask(s), shadow crayon, Key West lotion and (wait for it...) Smashbox primer! It better be a hella impressive lip stain and shadow crayon or it will be a bust for me this month. Please ipsy, take me out of face wash purgatory! I'll wash often, I promise!

• Like 1

Ok, I'm laughing now. Turns out I was looking at my mom's account. I'm getting all the same products minus the sheet masks. Instead I'm getting face wash. Seriously. FACE WASH!nthink I could get away with handing out cleanser samples at my kid's next birthday party?

Edited by Fashion Diva