Spazkatt

Ipsy Points Rewards

I've just decided each month I use Ipsy's coupon codes to buy the one item I would really want from the bag and skip the subscription. 

I'm not sure how I feel about 1500 point prizes. It takes just shy of forever to get even 1000. Other than getting referral points (I think 4 people have subbed using my link in 2.5 years). I don't think it's even possible to earn and redeem that many within a single calendar year, is it, without the first points expiring? I recently redeemed for a full size lipstick in a fabulous brick red. My mom's coloring is similar to mine so I went to redeem again using her her points (I maintain/pay for her account since would drive me insane treating me like Microsoft tech support if she had to manage). The lipstick was then only 500 points. That was within a week of when I redeemed for 1000. So I was able to get her the lipstick and the UD liner she loves for the same 1000 I used for just the lipstick. We're both going to hit 500 this month so I'm bummed there really isn't anything available now in my "price" range. Hopefully they add more mid level point prizes soon!

There is a new 500 point product. BB cream by Boccia (sp). I don't have enough points. At least those stickers are gone. 

Update- the Contents My Life etc. bags just went on sale for 500 pts each.

Thanks for letting me know! :)

1000 pts were outrageous but for 500 pts, I redeemed for the bag style I originally wanted! :D

bah. A bunch of 250 items appeared over the weekend. I wrongly assumed that no one was working during the holiday so nothing new would be posted on the website. The only thing left is lipstick for 1,000 points. Hopefully they will be posting last month's bag and some new items this week. 

There are tattoo stickers for 250 points. I finally have 500 saved up but there hasn't been anything that I wanted in a while. Come on Ipsy, give me something good.

** update- As of 8:22 am. EST the points shop is empty. Big thanks to whoever bought the stickers. Now they have to add new stuff.

Edited by Noel S.

They added a 100 points Lip balm and it was gone in 15-20 minutes... There is also a detangling brush that I redeemed my points for. I'm thinking of cancelling soon plus I guess it can be useful in the shower... 

I always see the rewards once they're sold out so I jumped on the brush when I saw it :/

Edited by avaisdancing

They added a 100 points Lip balm and it was gone in 15-20 minutes... There is also a detangling brush that I redeemed my points for. I'm thinking of cancelling soon plus I guess it can be useful in the shower... 

I always see the rewards once they're sold out so I jumped on the brush when I saw it :/

I was thinking of getting it. The brush is worth $15, but it doesn't seem like anything I really need or want. I have naturally curly hair that I straighten, but I haven't had a tangle in 25 years. In fact I found a small snarl the other day and thought, "Where did you come from?"

The brush is gone.

250 points for Jesse's Girl pure pigment eye dust. I really like this brand but need more shadow like I need a hole in my head. 

250 Pixi Bronzer

Nude Dudes Flirty or Fit- 500 each

Hey Honey Serum- 500

It CC cream-500

I got the cc cream. It's the only thing I actually need and it got great reviews. I already have one of the dudes from Birchbox. It's cute, good pigmentation but I never use it. 

I just grabbed the Hey Honey serum and one of the dude shadows, but I'm trying to figure out what shade the Pixi bronzer is in. I really liked the one I got from Ipsy a while back, but I dropped it while travelling and it shattered. But when I click on the item I get an error :( Anyone know what shade it is?

I just grabbed the Hey Honey serum and one of the dude shadows, but I'm trying to figure out what shade the Pixi bronzer is in. I really liked the one I got from Ipsy a while back, but I dropped it while travelling and it shattered. But when I click on the item I get an error :( Anyone know what shade it is?

It's either Subtly Suntouched or Summertime. People would get one or the other based on their profile. It looks dark in the photo, which would make it summertime.

The 404 error seems to have been fixed but clicking on the product takes you to the pixi main page. 

• Like 1

It's either Subtly Suntouched or Summertime. People would get one or the other based on their profile. It looks dark in the photo, which would make it summertime.

The 404 error seems to have been fixed but clicking on the product takes you to the pixi main page. 

Awesome, thanks. I was thinking it looked dark, but I wasn't sure. It'll be too dark for me, then.

Yes, I got it two days after I refered someone.  LOL!

Did anyone see refer a friend get double ipsy points? Are they losing subs?

Did anyone see refer a friend get double ipsy points? Are they losing subs?

I did! How long does it take for referral points to show up after you refer someone?

I did! How long does it take for referral points to show up after you refer someone?

I referred someone but I didn't get my points. I contacted Ipsy and am waiting for a response.

Do points expire? If so how long do you have until they do? I just joined so only have 100 points (for joining) and want to keep saving them for other rewards - if any intrige me lol

Do points expire? If so how long do you have until they do? I just joined so only have 100 points (for joining) and want to keep saving them for other rewards - if any intrige me lol

They expire a year after receiving them.

Better than Sex too faced mascara-1000  (jmo- this is not worth 1000, it clumps.)

Offra Bliss Eyeshadow- 500

Teez read my lips- 500 (in the photo it looks coral or red, but it is light pink. I found it makes my lips look chapped)

Klorane smoothing patches-100 points

I just traded in 100 points for the eye patches, hope I like them!

I referred someone but I didn't get my points. I contacted Ipsy and am waiting for a response.

The same thing happened to me and they said that no one had subbed using my 'unique link'. I was sitting with the person and subbed for them so I know for a fact the link was used. Today, after multiple emails yesterday and today, they told me they would give me the points. It was very frustrating because they were accusing me of lying about refering someone when I clearly did refer someone. This also happened the last time that I referred someone.

I ended up getting the mascara and the eye patches with my points. I personally love the mascara. Everytime I wear it I get tons of compliments on my lashes. Plus, you can't go wrong with 100 point eye patches. I'm a happy girl.