The Pink Panel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelli

I'm Not Bill Gates, I'm Not Paris Hilton
Reaction score
I did a search and didn't see a thread for this.

Have any of you participated in a Pink Panel study? I just got accepted into my first one and it is for a clay mask (or maybe a set of clay facial products) and I have to use it for 7 days and do two surveys. The compensation is a $25 Amazon GC. I have been a member for quite a while and am just now having my first one.

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with the Pink Panel.

It seems to be somewhat similar to the L'Oreal Testing Panel.

Congrats! I did one study for them and loved it. It was a mask and they sent a GC for my time:)

Congrats! I did one study for them and loved it. It was a mask and they sent a GC for my time:)
Glad you had a positive experience!

I did a search and didn't see a thread for this.

Have any of you participated in a Pink Panel study? I just got accepted into my first one and it is for a clay mask (or maybe a set of clay facial products) and I have to use it for 7 days and do two surveys. The compensation is a $25 Amazon GC. I have been a member for quite a while and am just now having my first one.

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with the Pink Panel.

It seems to be somewhat similar to the L'Oreal Testing Panel.
Hi Kelli! I got into that one too(my first). I'm excited to try it:) did you get anything yet? I got an empty box on Friday with just an instruction sheet. A little confusing. I emailed them to make sure it wasn't a mistake. I'm also wondering about the body wash, lotion and hand wash mentioned in the survey.

do they email you with surveys or do you have to keep constant track on facebook?  thanks!

do they email you with surveys or do you have to keep constant track on facebook?  thanks!
As far as I know, you have to keep track on facebook. I requested notifications, so when they post anything I'll see it. Otherwise I'm sure I'd forget or miss them!

I don't think they email, you have to check Facebook...kind of like how you have to check the L'Oreal site a lot, since I rarely ever get an email from them.

Hi Kelli! I got into that one too(my first). I'm excited to try it:) did you get anything yet? I got an empty box on Friday with just an instruction sheet. A little confusing. I emailed them to make sure it wasn't a mistake. I'm also wondering about the body wash, lotion and hand wash mentioned in the survey.
I also got a UPS package Friday. At first, I thought they had just sent me a piece of paper and a piece of bubble wrap LOL, but I did have a small jar with a little bit of the mask (the box was huge compared to the sample size haha).

I know the survey mentioned the body wash and lotion, but the email I got only mentioned the mask, same with the instruction sheet, and I didn't receive anything else. I'm wondering if there will be a second shipment with those items or if they just made a mistake on FB/survey and it's just the mask.

I don't think they email, you have to check Facebook...kind of like how you have to check the L'Oreal site a lot, since I rarely ever get an email from them.

I also got a UPS package Friday. At first, I thought they had just sent me a piece of paper and a piece of bubble wrap LOL, but I did have a small jar with a little bit of the mask (the box was huge compared to the sample size haha).

I know the survey mentioned the body wash and lotion, but the email I got only mentioned the mask, same with the instruction sheet, and I didn't receive anything else. I'm wondering if there will be a second shipment with those items or if they just made a mistake on FB/survey and it's just the mask.
I emailed, and it turns out that the UPS store left the mask out of my box. So she overnighted it and I got it today:). She also said that there are two separate surveys. One for the mask, one for the body stuff. So we just qualified for the mask.

I emailed, and it turns out that the UPS store left the mask out of my box. So she overnighted it and I got it today:). She also said that there are two separate surveys. One for the mask, one for the body stuff. So we just qualified for the mask.
I thought that might be the case, two separate studies, just one survey to qualify for both. I am glad I got the face mask over the other. I have lots of lotions and body washes, not so many face masks.  I'm excited to try it out in a couple days!

That's crazy they left your mask out. How random. Glad you were able to get it so quickly!

Just finished my last survey on the clay face mask and it said the Amazon GC would come from Amazon within 7-10 days, I think. Yay! That's not a very long wait time for a comp :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Starting my study today of five product regimen for one month, earning 75 dollar card. It was specific demographic type product so  I was chosen via those details.

Starting my study today of five product regimen for one month, earning 75 dollar card. It was specific demographic type product so  I was chosen via those details.
Hope your study is going well! That $75 GC is a pretty great compensation!

I just got an email saying that the Amazon GC's from the week long mask study should be in our inboxes today!

Did anyone got the 3 lip glosses we were suppose to test? I got the survey, but the products yet.

Latest posts

Back