Who are you obsessed with?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

It wasn't until I had taken a trip into town, come home and laid out my nail varnish collection until I realised the obsession had become real. 

Hi. I'm Kayleigh. And I'm obsessed with Barry M Nail Varnish. 

Seriously. My collection is currently at 10 different colours, and that isn't including the eye shadow collection I have! 

So, who is your obsession ladies? 

Who do you always buy even if you're not looking?! Attached below is the newest addition to my Barry M family!

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

xXx Furf xXx

barrymarabian.png

I am not obsessed with anyone/anything as I don't wear makeup but... I have to say that I really like that colour you have, its really nice. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't own any but I'm obsessed with the Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs, and Tom Ford packaging. I think they are so gorgeous I would want to display them! 

I'm a little obsessed with cute packaging as well... like anything from TheBalm or Benefit or LuLuBlossom! 

I'm obsessed with Kat Von D. Everything from that brand just seems to suit me so perfectly. I can't get enough!

Back