Birchbox June 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like we already need a June thread lol!

I'm on mobile so can't post the pic but 2,000 delux minis of Benefits Push up eyeliner is being sent out in June to those who enter! Subscribers will get it in their June BB and non subscribers will get it in the mail. No one is notified, they'll just show up lol!
Whaaaaat! SO EXCITING. I'm already lusting after that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

10273913_10152208031376647_4414293092635353042_n.png

From Facebook: BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL! PUSH-UP LINER EARLY ACCESS GIVEAWAY! Today Benefit Cosmetics is launching their latest innovation: They're Real! Push-Up Liner-the first-ever lash hugging gel liner pen-and they sent us 2,000 deluxe minis for our Birchbox community try before ANYONE else! Enter here for a chance to win a deluxe sample which will ship with your June Birchbox: https://offerpop.com//campaign/611283 Then, 'like' this post and tell us: Do you use eyeliner? What is your biggest liner struggle? (birchbox.com/rules)

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like we already need a June thread lol!

I'm on mobile so can't post the pic but 2,000 delux minis of Benefits Push up eyeliner is being sent out in June to those who enter! Subscribers will get it in their June BB and non subscribers will get it in the mail. No one is notified, they'll just show up lol!
WHAT!! I neeeed this.

Thank you for posting this!  I'm entered!  I hope one of us wins so I can find out how it is!

I'm down to one box this month. I hope it's a good one! If spoilers look nice I just miiiiiight resub on my second account, but they would have to really wow me. (No more Coola, No 7, Gilchrist and Soames, etc!!)
My sentiments exactly!

I entered the contest! This looks pretty cool... maybe I would be able to finally draw a decent wing LOL

Odd...it isn't working for me even though when I googled it it says it expires on the 15th.
I just tried it on another account and it's not working for me now either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Oh well, hopefully they come out with another one. If there are no promos I'm sticking to one box for June though.

Latest posts

Back