We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veritazy

honest ranter
Reaction score
Just another thread to isolate our suggestions so that memespies can put them into consideration  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want superboxes by Innisfree or Too Cool For School! With no repeat items/ crappy value (oops).

dear MEMEBOX , 

i would love a summer box ,suncreams,block,balms,mists, yoghurt cooling masks, aloe vera what ever you can find. some hair perfume, sugar scrub ,you get the picture .

feel free to send some bamboo salt toothpaste in a box please.amazing stuff.

an innisfree box, general memebox,

holika holika box. please include some pig nose products in any box please.

i would also with the summer near quite like a mist box, you know various brands and mists plenty on the market in korea, thank you.

somang hair products 

another vote for too cool for school box some great products they do,

will come back to this later

A sun protection box would be awesome. I would also love more Mask boxes, with all new products we haven't seen yet.

Seconding the sun protection box. I will take ALL THE SUNSCREENS, please and thank you.

More mask boxes with new masks are another yes.

We've got a box for oily skin, let's get a box for dry skin!

How about a box for hyperpigmentation/scarring/uneven skin tone? Some hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, AHAs if those are popular over in Korea...

I would love some kind of an acne "healing" box. Something that would address acne scar healing, some "dry up the blemish pronto" kind of treatments, acne clearing masks, acne prone skin friendly moisturizers and sunscreens, etc... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Etude House box

Apieu box

Holika Holika box

Skin Food box

Innisfree box

Nature republic box

Its skin box

SU:M37 box

box for mature skin 40+ 50+ age range

going on summer holiday travel box with plenty travel size products

Latest posts

Back