veritazy

We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Okay, since we seem to be able to speak these into existence, I'm going to put in a wish for a lip box! Lip mask, lip scrub, lip balm, lip stain, you name it. And I still want a peach/apple/cherry/plum box. And a staycation box. And a sleepytime box.

• Like 4

Okay, since we seem to be able to speak these into existence, I'm going to put in a wish for a lip box! Lip mask, lip scrub, lip balm, lip stain, you name it. And I still want a peach/apple/cherry/plum box. And a staycation box. And a sleepytime box.

Ohhh, a lip box!!!  I would SO be right there!

If they put up a peach box, I will cry if it doesnt have that TonyMoly Peach Hand creme in it!  I hope they do it!  I will buy it just for that!

• Like 1

Whoa, we got what we asked. MUT-ers unite!  :D

Its 1.30am..glad I dropped by. Now back to studies. 

Wait, am I hairy enough to want the 4-5 items in the waxing box?? 

I haven't tried any of the hair expellers from Korea...anyone thinking about picking that up?

superbox_waxing_thumbnail.png  :wacko:

• Like 1

Here are some of my wishlist boxes...

1. LUXURY box. A box of pampering filled with high end Korean brands. Sulwahasoo (sp?) Amore Pacific etc. They can even make it a superbox, but of deluxe samples.

2. ANCIENT SECRETS box- a box of time honored Korean magical mystical ingredients and products. This one is a winner. Gimme now!

3. GOLD & PEARL box - products that contain gold extract (big in Korea) and pearl powder. (also big in Korea)

4. BB Box- a box for everything BB. A ton of best selling and most innovative BB creams to sample. BB primers...BB cleansers...BB everything!

5. MANI/PEDI box - everything from the most innovative polishes, to paraffin treatments, to finger and foot masks to cuticle creams. I live in NYC and there is a Korean nail salon on every corner of every street. They know what they are doing. Give it to us in a box!

6. BUBBLE Box. A box of happy skin and body loving bubble products. Oxygenated Bubble Face wash, Oxygenated bubble mask. Bubble bath,  Bubble tea :)

7. TOOL Kit. A box filled with an assortment of Korean beauty tools. From some of their unique loofahs and charcoal sponges, to quality make up brushes, heated eyelash curlers, vibrating mascara etc

8. WEIRD Korea box- a box filled with some of the weirdest and wackiest Korean products and accessories on the market. Give it to us. The stranger the better. We won't judge. :)

And for Christmas...

9. A REINDEER Box. Deer Antlers are a hot ingredient in many traditional Korean skincare.  And supposedly highly effective. Put all these products in a box and HO HO HO you go!

@Memebox, if you go with any of the suggestions any of us have listed in this thread...and if you can't give us acknowledgment, then at least give us Memepoints in our accounts!

@Moderator, can someone put Memebox in the name of this thread? We want to make sure they can find it!

Edited by LisaLeah
  • Like 6

And hello...yeah...I would LOVE a lip box!

Awesome idea. This box would make the top of my list.

@@LisaLeah lol @ weird memebox! heheh...

you are right! Korea is like the meccah of bb creams. Its strange there isn't one yet.

• Like 1

OK, so I totally love all the ideas, even the WEIRD KOREA box, it sounds so, well, WEIRD!!! Lol.

I edited the thread title for you/us. I do wonder if they are secretly lurking around taking these ideas. -_0

The waxing one seems really really cool.

• Like 2

OK, so I totally love all the ideas, even the WEIRD KOREA box, it sounds so, well, WEIRD!!! Lol.

I edited the thread title for you/us. I do wonder if they are secretly lurking around taking these ideas. -_0

in that case they could collab with the mods and send an MUT special code via pm to us~ haha a girl can only dream...

Thank you for changing the title~~  ;)

Skin Food Superbox

INNISFREE Superbox

Nature Republic Superbox

3 Concept Eyes Superbox

Edited by Maekawaii
  • Like 2

Thank you for editing the title. :)

I would love a weird box. Can you add one of those eye brow razor sticks they are so cool

Maybe a accessory box. Brushes, curlers . Razors. Sponges, body exfoliation , spatulas ( not as big as the last one in the box)

• Like 1

Skin Care Box for specific type of skin. Since we get so much skin care products from Memebox anyway, I think they should launched a Series Box that is targeted for our individual needs. Complete products that we can use for Morning and Evening Skin care routine (cleanser, toner, essence, AM/PM moisturizer, mask/expoliate etc.). Most of the times we get products that are not really suitable for our skin type (since they randomly pick the products).

Normal Skin Care Box

Combination Skin Care Box

Oily Skin Care Box

Dry Skin Care Box

Acne Prone Skin Care Box

Sensitive Skin Care Box

Mature Skin Care Box

Edited by Maekawaii
  • Like 5

*pokes memebox*

I'm still waiting for the tea tree box~

If you could also make a coffee box, that'd be awesome, too. :D

I would love a weird box. Can you add one of those eye brow razor sticks they are so cool

Maybe a accessory box. Brushes, curlers . Razors. Sponges, body exfoliation , spatulas ( not as big as the last one in the box)

I love those eyebrow sticks. As long as it is not a waxing box, I am all for weird themes, which is why I bought office lady, lol. I secretly hope they put those feminine products in there.

Maybe a shaving box :lol:

Edited by LadyManah

Sooo many good suggestions!! :D  These are my wishes

K-pop Memebox: With items to re-create the poular look (eyeliner, pearl liner, liptint etc)
SPA Memebox: With everything we need for an at-home spa treatment. (scrub, foot file/care products, nail polish, hair and face mask, etc)
Laneige Superbox
Baviphat Superbox
"Drugstore" memebox (like a mix of etude house, skinfood, innisfree etc) 
Strawberry Memebox: Anything strawberry is a weakness of mine.. I would buy two of these! xD

• Like 3

I forgotten to suggest a Korean Holy Grail box. 

Like include some of the bestsellers from 6-8 different brands in Korea!

• Like 5

I would really love it if Memebox would put together a box of products that contained bee venom and bird's nest. They can call the box "The birds and the Bees" ;).  Maybe some Nature's Republic bee venom cleansing foam, toner, & spot treatment. For the birds nest portion of the products Prestige bird's nest cream, gel mask, & The Face Shop soothing BN gel mask. Also would love to gift a syn-ake theme box to my mom containing anything from this page of products would be fine by me http://en.koreadepart.com/cosmetics/.0006033/. I think she'd love to try the TONYMOLY intense care syn-ake eye mask - sounds so relaxing.

Edited by Animezing
  • Like 4

I would love a perfume box, not like the scent boxes with various products in one scent, but a variety of different perfumes. I loved the Rose Mine perfume gel or whatever it is. Maybe a oh, the packaging is too damn cute box, I also second the peaches and cherries or a whole fruit salad!

• Like 1

Hmm,

Aritaum superbox, hopefully with a honey melting tint

Collagen box, my skin loves collagen creams

Innisfree superbox, I want to try their products really bad

Sensitive skin box, my poor skin is unfortunately sensitive

Lol, sorry I've been lurking around here but I'm shy so it took me a while to work up the nerve to post.

Edited by paradoxnerd
  • Like 5

Hmm,

Aritaum superbox, hopefully with a honey melting tint

Collagen box, my skin loves collagen creams

Innisfree superbox, I want to try their products really bad

Sensitive skin box, my poor skin is unfortunately sensitive

Lol, sorry I've been lurking around here but I'm shy so it took me a while to work up the nerve to post.

I would LOVE a Collagen box! That is a winner. Glad you posted...don't be shy...and hello!

• Like 1

the problem with a perfume box ,is that it can not be shipped most countries in uk ,europe, asia,canada would have there boxes burnt at customs as you can not send ,and it would have to be shipped not flown over.

i would like a cherry and peach box added to my list in my above post i posted. products with pearl,birds nest are also fab.a few lip scrubs to do.

• Like 1

I would like a bath/shower box - bubble baths, shower gels, bath bombs, oils etc etc.  Preferably nothing would contain soap and would be PH balanced as otherwise I wouldn't be able to use it - eczema.

• Like 5

Jumping in; hi!

Thirding a SKINFOOD superbox -- I heart that brand so much.

Whitening/brightening box

Hand box - creams, masks, nail treatments (I know polish has shipping hazards in the US, but cuticle oils or strengthening treatments should be ok)

Anti-aging box - wrinkle fill, collagen, Q10, syn-ake

Serums/Ampules box - these are generally the most expensive items, so a sampler would be amazing

Rainy day box - treatments that take time, like foot peels or masks or hair packs, just a collection of products to put on when you're stuck at home 

Sick day box - products for calming and soothing skin, products for depuffing eyes, blemish spot products (all problems I have when sick, ha)

They probably already had most of these in the past; I've only been memeboxing for a month.  :D

• Like 4