veritazy

We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

I missed the hair box! We need one that is intensive on hair treatments and oils! There seem to be some fantastic products for dry hair and I want them all!

• Like 2

Alright, I'm summing up what I love so far from this thread~ (I like too many I think it's difficult to choose  :laughno:  :laughno:  :laughno: )

It is quite a spectacular list;

1.Still loving the Too Cool For School box- yes yes yes please please please

2. Loving the teeth box too, but how bout a Smile Box? Like @@ievutuce said,  whitening strips, toothpaste,... but with breath freshener, some cool-toned lipstick to fight stains , (ideas from @meaganola) lip scrubs and lip balms! 

3. Idea from @@flushblush : Cute Box ! Why not, I'm a sucker for packaging, even more so if reusable. This could sell very well as gifts for friendship day (August 3rd, 2014 I believe!)

4. Oil-Based box by @@puppymomofthree --- oil cleansers, face oil, bath oil, body oil etc-- since we adored the caviar oil, why not.

5. Korean Holy Grail box--include some of the bestsellers from 6-8 different top/ awesome brands in Korea!

6. Since many have suggested various fruits, a Fruit Salad Box lol~ Peaches, cherries, strawberries, just any fruit out there~ Bonus: fruit-like packaging

7. @@ellabella10, @biancardi and @meaganola pitched the ideas of a Bath Box ---somewhat inspired by Lush, with cute bath bombs, hair essences, bubble makers, moisturizing body gels that smells heavenly ...omg I'm sold already

8. Yes @@LisaLeah , I hear you~ I want it too: BB Box---a box for everything BB. A ton of best selling and most innovative BB creams to sample. BB primers...BB cleansers...BB everything! I don't mind 20 deluxe samples of BB creams LOL

9. A few suggested the Beauty Tools box-- I would love to see a beauty blender dupe, lovely angled brushes, cute lash curlers, face razors, eyebrow kit, etc

10. @@paradoxnerd 's Tea Box sounds like something madhatter would love-- Green Tea latte masks, scrubs, actual green tea powder (this is so rare!), mist, toner, emulsions

And of course boxes everyone seem to love/want;

- Enprani Box

- Mist Box

- Collagen box

- Weird box  :D

- Innisfree Box

-3CE box

-Laneige box

and...drumrolls: No-Repeats-Failproof-100% Box <- you are guaranteed to adore ALL the items. yes, I'm being greedy  :laughno:

....there are just too many~~ I'll apologize beforehand as I can't quote everyone and everything!  :sdrop:

ok, off to bed, nites!

• Like 3

Aha! I totally missed that there was a suggestion thread! Yay! I love this thread. Thanks for tagging me @@veritazy! I posted this in the main thread, but here is what I'd like to see...

I'm going to put this out into the Memebox universe! Because I feel that I am going to wait forever for a #1 to become available again lol.....I would like a chocolate box, the color black (since they had red, blue, orange), sugar box (have they had one of those yet??), a candy scented box (chocolate, vanilla, caramel, etc.), or a luxury spa day box. :smilehappyyes:

• Like 1

Aha! I totally missed that there was a suggestion thread! Yay! I love this thread. Thanks for tagging me @@veritazy! I posted this in the main thread, but here is what I'd like to see...

I'm going to put this out into the Memebox universe! Because I feel that I am going to wait forever for a #1 to become available again lol.....I would like a chocolate box, the color black (since they had red, blue, orange), sugar box (have they had one of those yet??), a candy scented box (chocolate, vanilla, caramel, etc.), or a luxury spa day box. :smilehappyyes:

It could happen, memebox has made a few of our suggestions into boxes already.

I hoped they could issue IOPE box as they have really good discounts for Iope cosmetics at their Korean Memebox store. Still waiting. I thought also about "from Jeju Island box".

• Like 2

Serum box or toner box!  Send them all to me!

Oooh totally love that. But I think the Skin Care box would be pretty close.

Oooh totally love that. But I think the Skin Care box would be pretty close.

I know, but I am highly allergic to most creams, so I am always having to trade away tons of eye creams, face creams, etc, so I would adore skincare without creams.  ;)

• Like 1

Here are some of my wishlist boxes...

1. LUXURY box. A box of pampering filled with high end Korean brands. Sulwahasoo (sp?) Amore Pacific etc. They can even make it a superbox, but of deluxe samples.

2. ANCIENT SECRETS box- a box of time honored Korean magical mystical ingredients and products. This one is a winner. Gimme now!

3. GOLD & PEARL box - products that contain gold extract (big in Korea) and pearl powder. (also big in Korea)

4. BB Box- a box for everything BB. A ton of best selling and most innovative BB creams to sample. BB primers...BB cleansers...BB everything!

5. MANI/PEDI box - everything from the most innovative polishes, to paraffin treatments, to finger and foot masks to cuticle creams. I live in NYC and there is a Korean nail salon on every corner of every street. They know what they are doing. Give it to us in a box!

6. BUBBLE Box. A box of happy skin and body loving bubble products. Oxygenated Bubble Face wash, Oxygenated bubble mask. Bubble bath,  Bubble tea :)

7. TOOL Kit. A box filled with an assortment of Korean beauty tools. From some of their unique loofahs and charcoal sponges, to quality make up brushes, heated eyelash curlers, vibrating mascara etc

8. WEIRD Korea box- a box filled with some of the weirdest and wackiest Korean products and accessories on the market. Give it to us. The stranger the better. We won't judge. :)

And for Christmas...

9. A REINDEER Box. Deer Antlers are a hot ingredient in many traditional Korean skincare.  And supposedly highly effective. Put all these products in a box and HO HO HO you go!

@Memebox, if you go with any of the suggestions any of us have listed in this thread...and if you can't give us acknowledgment, then at least give us Memepoints in our accounts!

@Moderator, can someone put Memebox in the name of this thread? We want to make sure they can find it!

I had a BUBBLE box wish-listed above...

but now that they have one, I'm not sure I want it. :)

Anyone getting the Bubble box?

• Like 1

I had a BUBBLE box wish-listed above...

but now that they have one, I'm not sure I want it. :)

Anyone getting the Bubble box?

me! I am . I got the O& Soapberry Bubble cleanser and I love it, so I had to get a box o' bubbles :)

I ordered the bubble pop too! Saw a video on carbonated water in skincare a while back, it totally convinced me :P

I really want a strawberry box asap!!

• Like 1

I ordered the bubble pop too! Saw a video on carbonated water in skincare a while back, it totally convinced me :P

I really want a strawberry box asap!!

Oh, me too! Strawberry would be fantastic! And I'd go for any red fruit really but strawberries are the best  :D

• Like 3

Oh, me too! Strawberry would be fantastic! And I'd go for any red fruit really but strawberries are the best  :D

Since Koreans are huge on Omija, I am surprised we haven't seen the berries yet! We need an introduction to this red fruit  :D

• Like 3

Lips box: Lip products! Allllll the cool lipsticks, balms and glosses :D
Secret Key box: So many wonderful secret key products in these boxes! I'm such a fan, can't believe no one's suggested this one yet!

Pink memebox: My favourite colour =) One of the best/most versatile colours to put on your face, hands down!

• Like 3

since their global boxes are doing themes, I wish they would do a pore and fermented box in the global area - just to keep the price point down a bit and also give more items (deluxe sizes vs full sizes)

they added another pore & fermented box, but they are super boxes.

• Like 3

Lips box: Lip products! Allllll the cool lipsticks, balms and glosses :D

Secret Key box: So many wonderful secret key products in these boxes! I'm such a fan, can't believe no one's suggested this one yet!

Pink memebox: My favourite colour =) One of the best/most versatile colours to put on your face, hands down!

I was thinking about Secret Key box yesterday  :)

• Like 1

the problem I have is that memebox inflates the secret key products SO much.

like - in my upcoming honey box - they value a secret key product at 41.00 and yet I can find it for less than 10.00 on other sites

• Like 1