veritazy

We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

here is another idea for a box.  Pick your own.  Bear with me, this is long

you have several prices of boxes to choose from:  23.00, 29.00, 32.00, 40.00 (maybe even more)

then the value you can get in each box

23.00 value at 150.00

29.00 value at 200.00

32.00 value at 250.00

and so on

I am just making the numbers up, the value could start lower.

then Memebox will give a list of items with their value that we can add to our box.  You can mix and match your items, no duplicates, unless it is a different color, then once your box reaches its "value", that is your box. 

This can be a spin from the Thumb's Up theme.

• Like 1

@@biancardi Sounds fun but I don't think it's practical for them to be packing up different variations for hundreds of boxes. My guess is they probably don't have the staff they would need for that.

I still am hoping for another memebox for him!

Me too!  My BF loved the 2nd edition box and keeps asking when I'm going to grab him another one.  Sigh.

Me too!  My BF loved the 2nd edition box and keeps asking when I'm going to grab him another one.  Sigh.

Yus, I can already see a "couple box" coming up for xmas, new year's eve or valentines.

• Like 1

Ok Meme, listen up...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE an "Elizavecca" box.

I am a HUGE fan of all of the products..Piggy Jelly Collagen pack,

Bubble Clay mask, etc....

I know it is a small niche company, so there aren't a ton of products.

But you can make it a mini superbox and only include 4 or so items.

Totally fine with me.

Also, since Elizavecca isn't an internationally well known brand, they may want to partner with you for the exposure.

Which means it would be a better branded box, than say TM or Holika etc.....

Edited by LisaLeah
  • Like 7

I may be in the minority but I would love a Hello Everybody box. I have enjoyed all of their products and would love to try more (especially the grapefruit and herb range and the Verbena Scalp Scaling Mask).

Here's what I have tried so far:

Milk Box - Nature Holic Body Lotion Milk, Bubble Bath Steam Milk

Sweet Shop Scent Box - Spa Vita Berry shampoo

• Like 2

How bout a Memebox Sample box for $23 free-to-ship- chock full of only samples! Guaranteed to contain at least 2-3 dozens of samples for testing. Totally a blogger's essential for reviews. Yeah~

• Like 3

How bout a Memebox Sample box for $23 free-to-ship- chock full of only samples! Guaranteed to contain at least 2-3 dozens of samples for testing. Totally a blogger's essential for reviews. Yeah~

a bloggers box! I know that there is an indie company here in the US that gives tons of her makeup samples for bloggers at a low price point - you just need to post your blogger url/you tube link to verify. It doesn't matter how many followers you have, it just needs to be an active link.

• Like 2

I may be in the minority but I would love a Hello Everybody box. I have enjoyed all of their products and would love to try more (especially the grapefruit and herb range and the Verbena Scalp Scaling Mask).

Here's what I have tried so far:

Milk Box - Nature Holic Body Lotion Milk, Bubble Bath Steam Milk

Sweet Shop Scent Box - Spa Vita Berry shampoo

I LOVE the vita berry shampoo. I intend to get some more, and I want to try the conditioner.

I've realized I'd totally love a tea tree box. With my shiny skin and all...

yes, been asking for that one for a while!

(it was supposed to be the herbal box, which had no tea tree in it!)

• Like 1

yes, been asking for that one for a while!

(it was supposed to be the herbal box, which had no tea tree in it!)

yeah maybe they thought it is similar to the oil & trouble box. Hmm..maybe I should get the 4th one..

• Like 1

I've realized I'd totally love a tea tree box. With my shiny skin and all...

I keep hoping they'd release a tea tree box. It is on my mental list of boxes I would buy right away without concern for budget. Mint and coconut are also on the list.

I also like the idea of a fruit enzymes box that someone mentioned.

@@biancardi I was just coming here to say you are finally getting your wish.

I've always thought "memespies" were a joke. I am 100% convinced they are completely real.

• Like 2

Maybe I should not have mentioned that I would buy the tea tree box without concern for budget. Looks like they ended the VIP pricing early.

I still bought it.

I don't understand why they ended the VIP pricing early :(

this is what the email said

Hey VIPs! Take this chance to use your September VIP promo codes! Be the first to shop for our newest boxes at $3 off until tomorrow, Sep. 25th 12PM!

• Like 1

I am livid about the VIP pricing ending early. One of the few VIP perks that is still being honored gets thrown out the window for a lackluster cutiepie box. Grumble grumble!

Edited to make my post less angry sounding, although I am still angry!

Edited by theori3
  • Like 2

Ok Meme, listen up...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE an "Elizavecca" box.

I am a HUGE fan of all of the products..Piggy Jelly Collagen pack,

Bubble Clay mask, etc....

I know it is a small niche company, so there aren't a ton of products.

But you can make it a mini superbox and only include 4 or so items.

Totally fine with me.

Also, since Elizavecca isn't an internationally well known brand, they may want to partner with you for the exposure.

Which means it would be a better branded box, than say TM or Holika etc.....

Yes! they are my favorite brand. except I want waaaay more then 4 items. look at all this stuff! http://elizavecca.com/shop/main/index.php

If this was in a box I would just die http://elizavecca.com/shop/goods/goods_view.php?goodsno=525&category=

Edited by Chelsea Lee
  • Like 2

I love Elizavecca too! I can't find some of their stuff anywhere, so I decided to email them and ask. Hopefully my little bits of Korean will help!