veritazy

We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

I'm not getting married any time soon but it would be nice for Memebox to have a wedding related box filled with the essentials to have on your wedding day.

• Like 1

I love all the color and scent boxes ideas! As for colors I'd get: pink, purple, nude and turquoise. And for scents: berry, cherry, peach, green tea.

I'd love a shower box and honey box 2 as well!

I think we all agree those mini $15 s are worth the gamble. Memebox should come up with more.
Yay to the brilliant ideas, ladies, keep them coming!  :wub:

• Like 1

Come on memebox we know your reading here we want a too cool for school box . A purple /green,nude box, a peach box, holikaholika holikaholika box, a enprani dear box, a hand care box.

• Like 3

Come on memebox we know your reading here we want a too cool for school box . A purple /green,nude box, a peach box, holikaholika holikaholika box, a enprani dear box, a hand care box.

Lorna, we didnt have enough luck with some of our wishes. Yeah still waiting of TCFS....but I fear that brand might not want to partner up with memebox  :scared:

More themed boxes would be nice.. Agree on the Holika Holika and TCFS ones. Also want; Innisfree, Skinfood, Nature Republic, It's Skin, Mizon, Shara Shara, IOPE, Mamonde, A'Pieu and Peripera! ^_^

• Like 2

More themed boxes would be nice.. Agree on the Holika Holika and TCFS ones. Also want; Innisfree, Skinfood, Nature Republic, It's Skin, Mizon, Shara Shara, IOPE, Mamonde, A'Pieu and Peripera! ^_^

I have not tried any Shara Shara products before. The IOPE did collab with memebox for a korean box but it was all deluxe samples if not mistaken. This brand is too expensive I guess.. Nevertheless I expect brilliant things from it.

• Like 1

I have not tried any Shara Shara products before. The IOPE did collab with memebox for a korean box but it was all deluxe samples if not mistaken. This brand is too expensive I guess.. Nevertheless I expect brilliant things from it.

Me neither, but I've been wanting to try Shara Shara products for some time. I wouldn't mind a IOPE membox with only deluxe size, the brand is indeed so expensive that I'd be more than happy with deluxe sizes only. ^^

• Like 2

Customize_Your_Own_MemeBox

A  choose from options  box that gives you a way to fill up your own box

deluxe samples 5 options choose 1

product USD 10 - 15 choice of 1 from 5 different products

product USD 20 - 30 choice of 1 from 5 different products

high end choice of 3 options a lip product or an eye makeup product or a face makeup product

extra sampler of sachet samples choice of cosmetics or hair or body products

I think this might be fun to have I think shipping time might be a bit longer due to buying amounts of stock to fill orders on request and filling of customized boxes but maybe memebox can do it

if enough people would want this

• Like 1

high end choice of 3 options a lip product or an eye makeup product or a face makeup product

I think this might be fun to have I think shipping time might be a bit longer due to buying amounts of stock to fill orders on request and filling of customized boxes but maybe memebox can do it

Nice! cool that you have the same idea...

posted somethimg very similar like a week or 2 weeks ago on the Memebox facebook ;)

I'm throwing in another vote for a Princess Box! I love the looks of the Etude House Etoinette line, and the Dear My Blooming Lips Talk lipstick, anything with cute little dollish girls printed on the package... stuff like that would be princess perfect.  :king:

• Like 1

How about a "Sweet" box with things like sugar scrubs, dessert-like packaging (those cute A;T Fox cupcakes), dessert-scented products? Oh, and those Holika Holika Dessert Time Pudding Packs!

I'd love another scentbox trio (could also be a fruit-themed trio) including strawberry, blueberry and peach...there are plenty of sheet masks in these scents, and Tonymoly has some cute fruit-shaped packaging that would fit with this theme (blueberry lip balm, peach hand creme, etc.).

I'd also love to see some really good Holika Holika and Skinfood boxes!  At the very least, I'd like to see more products from these brands in all of the boxes, as well as other brands like The Face Shop, Innisfree, and always more TCFS and Tonymoly!

• Like 4

How about a "Sweet" box with things like sugar scrubs, dessert-like packaging (those cute A;T Fox cupcakes), dessert-scented products? Oh, and those Holika Holika Dessert Time Pudding Packs!

I'd love another scentbox trio (could also be a fruit-themed trio) including strawberry, blueberry and peach...there are plenty of sheet masks in these scents, and Tonymoly has some cute fruit-shaped packaging that would fit with this theme (blueberry lip balm, peach hand creme, etc.).

I'd also love to see some really good Holika Holika and Skinfood boxes!  At the very least, I'd like to see more products from these brands in all of the boxes, as well as other brands like The Face Shop, Innisfree, and always more TCFS and Tonymoly!

Yesssss, I love the Sweet Box idea! Also would love to see more products from the more popular, well-known brands.

Keep those ideas coming!! I hope that memebox does some of the princess and sweet ideas - not only for those who want them - but it will save me money!! lol

• Like 3

I love your idea! that way at least I know there is one item in the box I love. 

Its strange memebox still didn't come up with a 'sweet' themed memebox other than the Cute one that sold out in a day. 

Many of us suggested it before... so here is a recap, memebox: Pink Box, Princess Box, Sugar Box, Dessert Box, Witch box, Magic Girl Box,... you can't go wrong with these lol.

Would be nice if they include some hints in the description too. Ya know..those magic words that give us a clue what to expect and draw people to purchase more-- cute packaging, pink hues, lovely youthful scents, floral, fit for princesses, young and fresh. 

• Like 3

Yes yes to a sweets box

I broke down and ordered one of those cupcake lip balms.

I love the packaging and will probably save all the cute ones (omg as if I have any room for empty stuff ha ha)

A scent box trio again. ABSOLUTELY. I am so sorry I didn't buy this, but I was being "good" at the time, sigh....

Now I want ALL the boxes!!!!!! seriously. I am a convert and I am encouraged that more and more Korean brands are becoming cruelty free, this is important to me. I hope they continue in that direction.

Ok, also for summer, a lemon box, and I am also still stuck on peach and cherry!!

Are there enough products to do an Eva's Rose Mine box? I'd be all over that too. Loved that perfume gel.

How about a hand and nail box, not nail polish, I have a ton of that, but cuticle stuff, brightening masks, hand cream, maybe nail art?

• Like 3

I would love an OUT OF THE BOX, box.

Things that would not be typical of a Memebox.

Korean treats, accessories for hair, etc...just a bunch of fun fashion-y but non beauty items.

• Like 1

I would love an OUT OF THE BOX, box.

Things that would not be typical of a Memebox.

Korean treats, accessories for hair, etc...just a bunch of fun fashion-y but non beauty items.

They did attempt to sell accessories month back (i think?) but we retaliated. also said something about Korean Oreo cereals. I don't think thats a bad idea tho. lol. 

They did attempt to sell accessories month back (i think?) but we retaliated. also said something about Korean Oreo cereals. I don't think thats a bad idea tho. lol. 

Yes, they did try to sell jewlery but i think it didn't sell much..

I'd love to try korean snacks etc. Wonder how good their chocolate is!

• Like 1