veritazy

We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

More snails!!!! Snail boxes 3-9999!!! You think I am kidding???? Think again memespies!!! I want every type of snail product available!!!

• Like 3

More snails!!!! Snail boxes 3-9999!!! You think I am kidding???? Think again memespies!!! I want every type of snail product available!!!

I'm joining the snail love. And honey box 2!!! And tools.  :D

• Like 1

My mom said

A SUNFLOWER BOX! ;) maybe a good idea!

Also the memesnacks and food is a good idea but totally different subject. maybe cool for them to open an extra site and link it in the memebox website

So you on the Meme-tries-everything website you could buy, korean snacks and food, Korean candy, korean accessoiries and jewerly etc. korean apps and korean most loved gatgets!

• Like 1

I made sure to put down a whole bunch of these ideas in the feedback survey they sent me! Fingers crossed.

in my feedback survey, I did mention that a major issue was shipping costs.  Not only now with the boxes but just at their store too.  I want to purchase some items, but the shipping is too dang high!!

other korean shops ship out for free (over 25.00) or for 4 dollars. Same slow registered service as memebox, so I am not sure why they cannot reduce that danged shipping.

• Like 4

in my feedback survey, I did mention that a major issue was shipping costs.  Not only now with the boxes but just at their store too.  I want to purchase some items, but the shipping is too dang high!!

other korean shops ship out for free (over 25.00) or for 4 dollars. Same slow registered service as memebox, so I am not sure why they cannot reduce that danged shipping.

Yeah, I answered "shipping costs" for the question about what they needed to work on/improve. Hopefully, if enough people comment on this, they will find a mutually beneficial solution. I can totally understand why they had to make a change, but it is definitely causing me to think twice about ordering something, unless I REALLY want it bad!

• Like 1

I want a "hot new arrival" box from drugstore brands in korea such as Etude house, skinfood, innisfree, banila co, VDL etc. These brands have come out with alot of new products for the summertime and I'd LOVE to see them in a Memebox!!!

• Like 6

I would LOVE a Fairy/Princess box! (Holika Holika Fairy Water Toner & Emulsion)

And a Panda Box (Tony Moly Panda Sleeping Mask) although I would have to buy one of those for myself and my Mum...........

Just a cute animal box in general...... (Etude House missing you hand creams, Holika Holika Pig Nose items etc)

Oh and the cute fruit shaped box!

I did order the My Cute box so hopefully some of these things will arrive ^_^

Haven't bought from Memeshop yet so can't comment on shipping but I hope you all get your wish on that one!

• Like 3

Ok Memebox, I am going to repeat my request from several weeks ago.

I would LOVE a Luxury Box.

A box filled with high end brands and luxurious products.

It's ok if they are deluxe samples sizes.

I would be even willing to pay a higher premium for this box as well.

(if the value was there)

So many of the products in your boxes are lower to mid level brands.

Which is great.

But I would love to try out the other side of the spectrum.

Thanks in advance Memebox!

• Like 7

Pumpkin box

That would be great for fall.  I would love a fall box

I want colorboxes with fall/winter colors

Scentboxes that smell like fall - pine, woodsy, apples (apple picking time in the fall!)

Fall is my favorite season.

• Like 4

OMG yes!!!

I would LOVE a Luxury box filled with high-end Korean beauty and skincare products! Please make it happen Memebox!!!

• Like 2

That would be great for fall.  I would love a fall box

I want colorboxes with fall/winter colors

Scentboxes that smell like fall - pine, woodsy, apples (apple picking time in the fall!)

Fall is my favorite season.

Looks like you (kind of) got your wish!

• Like 3

Memebox already came out with the K-style box... I don't know what's in it but I already want another one

Maybe put a theme to it like an Ulzzang or Aegyo Makeup Box!

Eyeliners, mascara, highlighter, blush, lipsticks, lashes, face powder, BB/CC cream, and etcccc to create the ulzzang/"best face" or aegyo/cute look 

Omg I'll buy it in a heartbeat just like the K-style box!  :laughno:  :laughno:  :laughno:  :laughno:

• Like 2

Memebox god: can we have more of those special 1+1 deal??? or do something amazing that will tempt me to get off my wallet to buy more.

• Like 2

Would I be completely utterly insane to ask for non prescription circle lenses? Like grey or Amber colored? Would anyone else try them? Or has anyone tried them? I do tend to have dry eyes but I wouldn't wear them daily of course....

A Try_It_Now  deluxe samples and samples and mini sized bottles/jars  5ml, 10 ml or 15 ml box with all sorts of products in  a mini-memebox.

• Like 1

A Try_It_Now  deluxe samples and samples and mini sized bottles/jars  5ml, 10 ml or 15 ml box with all sorts of products in  a mini-memebox.

I am deal for all miniboxes! Haven't seen them in awhile...

• Like 2

I'm fairly new to Memebox, but I don't see anything similar to this yet. I would love a counter part box to the Free From Oil and Troubles box, but for dry skin. I have to wonder how my skin would act if I lived in a place with more humidity, but in California it's just so dry all the time. So a Free From Dryness or Dry Skin box would be great, maybe for the winter when more people are dealing with this issue.

• Like 3

Minibox/ Scentboxes are up!! Keep the wish well running, it is working! Thank you Memegods~~~

• Like 1