PopSugar Special Edition Summer Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the email for this. I usually buy the $100 boxes, but after the resort one, I just don't know if I'm going to risk it this time or not...

I know what you mean...but who am I kidding....I have no will power. I'm buying it right after I clear it with the hubby. (I find it easier to let him know to expect a $100 charge, than to just do it...haha)

I really liked the last summer box, but I either swapped or am swapping everything in the resort box except the facial spray and the taffy. I may wait to see if they send out a spoiler before I jump in.

Also, is there a way to add "spoilers" to the title of this thread? I know once they start coming out we will want to talk about it openly here. 

Anyone find any codes for this? I'm Googling around now and will post if I find one, but no luck so far...

I think I'm going to have to wait for a spoiler before deciding!

hmm I missed the Resort box (but maybe that was a good thing)?  I think I gave away, gifted or traded over half of the items from last years summer fun box.  

I'm slightly undecided.  I'll probably wait for a spoiler (and will throw $100 in my savings account, just in case, cause June is my birthday!)

I ordered it!  I have yet to be disappointed by a luxury box, crappily sewn clutch notwithstanding. 

I actually sold the whole box to someone because I didn't like that one either.   It was the only special  box I have not liked though so I may go for this one

I bought this despite not loving the resort box and the delayed shipping fiasco -I just can't resist these special edition boxes! Now I really hope this one will ship out on time as I'd love to have it by my birthday on Jun 18th!

Girl you are on it! And if you adjusted the title of the thread...thanks for that too!
That was all @ ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just noticed a few similar threads in my New Content thread.  I'm excited to see what comes in this box!  I've never done a PopSugar box, and I don't think this will be my first, but I do love to follow the threads!

I don't know what to do about this. I usually buy all the special boxes. I have to be careful with money right now, so I'm trying to only spend on things I really want. Do I spend the $100 on the box I will probably love or hang on to it until I find things I know for sure I want and will use? I did cancel ALL my monthly subscriptions...even Netflix and audible! So I'm not getting any other surprises from these boxes. Decisions!

I think I'll pass on this one. I didn't really care for last year's summer box. We'll see if a spoiler changes my mind.

Latest posts

Back