May 16, 2014 Do you moisturize your face on a daily basis?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you moisturize your face on a daily basis?

I admit, I'm terrible at remembering to use a moisturizer on a daily basis mainly when I run out and I forget to go buy another bottle or container. lol So I don't always moisturize daily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! But that's just because my skin feel's kind of dry and tight after I wash it. It drives me insane. 

I am trying to, but often forget. I want to get a good start to having a good face routine before my skin starts to get damaged.

I don't because I cannot find one that doesn't make me break out super bad. My skin has the temperament of a cranky toddler, anything will send it into melt down mode.

Yes, at least once a day, usually twice.

Yes, unless the weather has turned hot. My skin does this evil thing where it turns, like, acidic or something when the temperature outside gets above a certain temperature (usually about 80) and interacts with moisturizer in such a way that it feels like a sun/chemical burn.

The face should be moisturized once in the morning, and once at night. Day moisture helps to protect as well as hydrate, while night creams often do the corrective work. Start with freshly cleansed skin and apply cream to face with fingertips. Use long upward strokes until absorbed. If the cream is on the heavier side, press gently into skin with palms of hands.

Absolutely! Its the most important thing, I've ever done, to my skin. I started when, I was 16, w/

good skin care and I'm now, um much much older, cough, cough.. Ok past 40's,

I still get compliments, on my skin,

all the time.  As Lisa, said above, twice a day and very, very impt, to clean!

You can find something, that's right, for your skin. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Ton's of new products, out there.

Clinique is the basic and still great.

Witch Hazel, is amazing for getting all that dirt , that your cleanser, didn't get.

Good luck and sun tan! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yes we have to moisturize our face regularly in order to avoid acne and scars on our face. Moisturizing also helps us in removal of dead skin cells from your skin which in turn will give you a glowing skin.

Absolutely! Its the most important thing, I've ever done, to my skin. I started when, I was 16, w/

good skin care and I'm now, um much much older, cough, cough.. Ok past 40's,

I still get compliments, on my skin,

all the time.  As Lisa, said above, twice a day and very, very impt, to clean!

You can find something, that's right, for your skin. :) . Ton's of new products, out there.

Clinique is the basic and still great.

Witch Hazel, is amazing for getting all that dirt , that your cleanser, didn't get.

Good luck and sun tan! :)
Yeah that's true. Clinique is the best. I do use it daily.

Always! Morning and night! I use different types of moisturizer (heavier at night and lighter in the morning), but I always use it. 

Yes. I do moisturize daily. I am a beauty guide for Limelight By Alcone. We have the greatest skin care products and even if you forget to moisturize daily it isn't going to affect you because our products are so good. 

I can help you with any questions you may have! 

Yes, it's the one thing I don't skip, well, that and toner. At least in the evening, my skin can be oily, if it seems a little oily in the morning, I just use toner and go.

Do you moisturize your face on a daily basis?

I admit, I'm terrible at remembering to use a moisturizer on a daily basis mainly when I run out and I forget to go buy another bottle or container. lol So I don't always moisturize daily.
Yes i moisturize my skin daily and whenever its needed because the skin looks dry otherwise. Moisturizing it also helps in reducing the spots, pimples and maintains the glow.

Latest posts

Back