Popsugar Must Have June 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJexie

Rachel
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but I've had my box for almost 2 weeks now. I'm SO ready to start talking about June! I am hoping for a cute wallet, and/or a pair of cute sunnies!

I'm hoping for a summery throw pillow with a bright design. (I'm jealous of the squirrel throw pillow that people got on their coco Fancy boxes.) And some good quality sunblock moisturizer.

I cancelled PopSugar after May because I have NG Quarterly and FFF coming in June.. I have to draw the line somewhere! So no fear, ladies, this month will probably be a fab box since I'm not getting it, as it always happens! And then when I resubscribe in July, we'll probably get another February-type box.

I am too waiting for the 10$ code ....when does it come out normally ?? and When i try to sign up for the the Pop sugar box it gives the option.

Can someone explain me ?

Thanks

Ketaki

popsugar.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am re-subbed for June bc it is my bday month and I used a $15 coupon that I got with my order from NatureBox when they did that collab a couple of months ago. Anywho, I skipped out on May and it looked like a great month to me so I am hoping June is too. I would love a PEN!!!!! Beautiful feminine pen that I can pull out of my purse and write some cute guys number. LOL. I am so old fashioned. 

I would love a jewelry item! Earrings or a necklace for summer and a hair turban to keep my hair under wraps at pool parties. 

Hoping for another code! But since I heard there was one for Nature Box subbers they might not put out another one for June. I just got a really pretty Swarovski pen for mother's day so I don't need another fancy pen but I wouldn't complain to loudly. I won't get it until after my vacation so maybe something for a vacation at home later this summer... Hmmm...

I'm hoping for a good code to resubscribe with. Was thT naturebox code unique?

I'm a Naturebox subscriber and didn't get a $10 off code in my box. Was this for all Naturebox subbers or just the ones who ordered the special collaboration box?

For $30 a month, I feel like I can justify getting these boxes. Not so much for $40. Come on, code!

I am too waiting for the 10$ code ....when does it come out normally ?? and When i try to sign up for the the Pop sugar box it gives the option.

Can someone explain me ?

Thanks

Ketaki
Codes don't *always* happen, but they generally will come out at some point. When you get a code, you pop it into that box, and you decide if you want to be on the waiting list for an earlier box (so maybe you liked May, and would rather have that than a June), and if one is avaliable they will send it to you. You can't, however, use codes on special boxes, such as the Resort Box and the Summer Box. 

At the very least, if you want to just get it over with an order, REFER5 usually works for $5.00 off. I hope this helps?

Can someone explain me ?

Thanks

Ketaki
If you're referring to the option to be added to a wait list for an earlier box, that is there so you have the option of getting the current or previous month's box.

For example It's May 20th today. If you signed up for PopSugar today and unchecked that box, your first box would be the June box. If you checked the box, you would be put on a list of new subscribers that are interested in receiving the May box.

Code XL25K3Z works for $15 off Popsugar.  It only works for true new subscribers though - if you're logged into your account it won't work.  I just found that through some Googling - it's not my referral/affiliate links, but I don't know if it's someone else's (just FYI).

Just kidding, it does work if you're logged in, you just have to cancel your current subscription first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get it to work but I have subscribed in the past. Is there any way to get it to work for past subscribers? I hate these codes for new subscribers only. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Code XL25K3Z works for $15 off Popsugar.  It only works for true new subscribers though - if you're logged into your account it won't work.  I just found that through some Googling - it's not my referral/affiliate links, but I don't know if it's someone else's (just FYI).
YES!!!!  Wahooooo!

Latest posts

Back