Memebox Spoilers & Reviews

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that an english accent? OHHH you're from New Zealand!! <3 the accent!

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, you actually sound slightly AUSTRALIAN, it would be really stink and embarrassing if I was completely wrong, especially as Auzzies are my neighbours (NZ and auzzies).

Anyways, cool vid. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i'm actually a kiwi haha!! but i lost the accent when i moved to hong kong when my friends laughed about my weird accent...so when i went back to nz, people thought i was american LOL!! well now i'm back in hong kong with a mixed accent haha...as long as it's not a chinese accent, then it's all good :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@eugiegenie thank you for the video!  I thought it was very helpful - as I am sure to get some of those products in my memeboxes, and to know how to use them..Your son is so sweet :wub:

@@eugiegenie thank you for reviewing the clay mask!  That is interesting that it didn't do a great job cleaning out pores, but it left your skin soft & moisturized!  As you said in your review, that is pretty unheard of for a clay mask - I always have to moisturize after a clay mask treatment 

Hi everyone! I'm still a bit new here so I only just found this section! So excuse the many videos here :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here are the unboxing videos I did this week;

Memebox Superbox #20: All In One

It seems like there's a limit of videos per post...? Continued on next post!

UNBOXING THE MEMEBOX SUPERBOX #16 HAIR:

​

​

I wasn't so impressed by the sizes of the products, but it does seem okay for the price ($29), and it should've been called a Memebox rather than a Superbox!

UNBOXING THE SUPERBOX #22 PORE CARE #2:

​

​

I'm so glad I didn't get any dupes...hopefully the Pore Care #3 Superbox will have a completely different set of products too!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back