@@flushblush Your top is cute! It's true their curation is kinda meh on their sweets box.... Was expecting the level of cute wishlist/birthday box but at the end of the day it is only $15 and not a regular memebox. Thanks for sharing~

• Like 1

@@veritazy Thank you! That's a great point; for $15 my expectations should probably have been a bit lower by default. And I wanted to like your post but reached my quota for the day - that's a first for me!

@@veritazy Thank you! That's a great point; for $15 my expectations should probably have been a bit lower by default. And I wanted to like your post but reached my quota for the day - that's a first for me!

Hahha we girls in MUT all think the same probably, and spent all the quotas liking each other  :P

Edited by veritazy
  • Like 2

i'm so happy to see more people posting videos in this thread now!!  :D  :D  :D

thumbs up to all those who posts videos...it takes a lot of time and courage to post videos, so let's keep it going!!!

• Like 2

More videos from a very tired mum lol

Tea Cosmetics

Anti ageing 3

Almost forgot about Anti-ageing I am not that thrilled for that one, maybe when I get it I will like it more.  Thanks for the videos Jane!

• Like 1

Hey Memebox gurus!  MuT has a request.  Please try out our new Product Review Center and write some reviews on your fav(and not so fav) products contained inside your Memeboxes and pls review Memebox's sub service. 

I don't know if this has been posted about before, but the It's Skin petit blush in lavender is horrid.  It goes on like a pure white powder on anyone who isn't pale and the formula is chalky.  I tried to use it for color correcting under my eyes since I have dark yellow areas there, but at the end of the day I was left with scaly dry patches on the tops of my cheeks.

So, figuring that the lavender just wasn't my color and the formula sucks, I decided to depot the thing and put in an ELF mineral blush instead (the pan fits perfectly btw).  It was easy to get the lavender pan out, because.... the glue underneath had not even set!  The glue got all over my fingers and was drying quickly.  It felt like the type of superglue that bonds skin (but not plastic to metal apparently).  I quickly washed my hands with oil and luckily it came off.  Then I put the ELF pan into the It's Skin compact but a little of the glue made it's way up the side of the well.  I cleaned it up with some toner, hoping there would be no contamination.  The next day I used the blush and a red dot of irritation appeared exactly where I placed the blush.

TLDR: The It's Skin blush is a crap product and if you depot it hoping to save the case, be careful because the glues are not safe to be putting near your face... seriously, what kind of glue never sets?  It freaked me out.

So the products in the OMG2 are so acidic they really burn the eyes if they get too close.  I can't even tell which one it was because I was trying them out together.  The vitamin cleanser definitely burns if it gets anywhere near the eyes though.  And I suspect the bee venom mist was causing me eye irritation too. The only upside is the acidity burned off a milia I've had on my eyelid forever.  I thought those things were impossible to remove, apparently not!

I use Secret Key's AC Bee Venom Spray and I never got any irritation by using that.  That is a shame that some of those products are causing those types of problems...

Has anyone else noticed how that vitamin sunscreen rips off the vitamin water branding and the dear by emprani is a rip off of philosophy?  I hate when foreign companies do this... it really diminishes the brand imho.

Is Secret Key a better/more recognizable brand than Prori?  If so, it's possible they have a better formulation.  

I am not well versed in k-beauty, so I do not know.....I am familiar with Secret Key, that brand has a lot of fans here too.  I am not familiar with Prori...

Is Secret Key a better/more recognizable brand than Prori?  If so, it's possible they have a better formulation.  

I thought Prori was a US brand? Am I wrong?

just realised i never posted my all about eyes video here...

UNBOXING MEMEBOX SPECIAL #28 ALL ABOUT EYES

Edited by eugiegenie