FOTD: Retro/Pin up style face look of the day with product details

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies! I have been wanting to do a Retro Style Face Of The Day post for a really long time,I love this look because I feel like it’s really settle and bold but at the same time gives the face a nice youthful vibe and a bit of pop of color!

Whats Retro Style?Retro style is style that is consciously derivative or imitative of trends, modes, fashions, or attitudes of the recent past. It generally implies a vintage of at least fifteen or twenty years. For example, makeup up and clothing from the 1980s or 1990s could be retro.
RETRO means "Old fashioned style"
i hope u guys like my efforts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

FOTD: Retro style face look of the day

Product List :
(Face)
Kryolan Paint stick (ivory)
Mua Compact powder no 2
Liz earle Concealer

(Cheeks)
ElF Illuminating powder
Pink berry blush from Anikka maya
Ecco Bella bronzer

(eyes)
Essence eyeshaow
Mua Mono eyeshadow
Loreal gel entenze liner
Rimmel 1 2 4 look mascara
Medora lip color

earings by opia

Do u like Retro style makeup??

do let me know
What FOTD would u like to see next?

Drop ur love in comment box love,
Sara <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that is super gorgeous to me, I adore this style and I love RETRO styled clothes and makeup, I just think its so awesome!!!!

I would really like some more FOTD but, just have no ideas, my mind is blank. Lol.

Keep up the pretty work! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back