Summerswap 2014 Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babs28

Marine Corps Barbie
Reaction score
Summerswap 2014

:sunshine:  Summerswap Reveal thread :sunshine:  (click on the link)
Because Midsummer Night’s Dream (Secret Santa Summer 2014) had such high interest but was designed as an intimate way for Secret Santa 2013 participants to reconnect with other participants, we had the great idea of SUMMERSWAP 2014! Summer is a great time for music festivals :mussical: , beaches, the pool, hanging out, and of course – friendship! :hugs3:   Who doesn't love to shower and be showered with pretties?  Please join us for SUMMERSWAP 2014!  

SUMMERSWAP 2014 will be open to all MUT members who meet the following criteria:
                -- A minimum of 45 days membership with MuT (Must be a member since April 15, 2014)
                -- A minimum of 50 meaningful posts
                -- Members must be in good standing with 0 warning points and/or no negative trade ratings

Think of SUMMERSWAP 2014 as a great big festival where we all get together for fun and sharing in our common LOVE  :luv:  of makeup in the style of a Secret Santa (Stealthy, stalking, ninja :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :santa:  like Santas, so we can each surprise our giftee!). 

The following is our timeline:
May 20 - June 2 : sign ups (in the sign up thread) & simple questionaire fill out
June 9 - 13 : SUMMERSWAP buddy information sent out
June 14 - July 26: Shopping for your new SUMMERSWAP buddy
July 27 - Aug 8 : send out gifts; reveals posted

Questions can be posted here or you can PM me (@babs28) or @!

NOTE: Please do not contact magicalmom, meaganola or allistra24 REGARDING Summerswap 2014. Also, DO NOT CONTACT THE MIDSUMMER'S FAIRIES either!  It is a COMPLETELY SEPARATE event from Summerswap. They have enough to do dealing with the Midsummer's event. They don't need to be redirecting questions, etc., back to us. We will post "Roadie" (helpers) signups in another thread shortly.  

Happy Summerswapping!
Babs28 & usofjessamerica

Last edited by a moderator:
How exciting! I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to participate but I'll figure it out as the sign up deadline approaches :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't get to participate in the Secret Santa so I'm glad to have this opportunity! Thanks for organizing this!

Ooooo exciting! I was for sure gonna do the winter one but maybe I'll do this one too!

So, is this working exactly like Secret Santa? Or is it a 'swap' where you'd buy a gift for the person who's buying you a gift?

@jayeme@bsquared Welcome! We hope you participate!

So, is this working exactly like Secret Santa? Or is it a 'swap' where you'd buy a gift for the person who's buying you a gift?
@ It will work exactly like a Secret Santa.  

Whoohoo! I think I'm going to get in on this one too! I simply love shopping for other people!

This is a great idea! I love these secret gift exchanges. I have lots of Birchbox points, so I might sign up for this one as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh YaY sign me up!! I really wanted to do the Midsummer Night’s Dream, but wasn't eligible. I was content to just be a Fairy helper, so this is awesome!!

Latest posts

Back